Chapter 15-Family

Author's POV:

Yesterday, after the little encounter with Kim, Porchay was determined to leave the country. He had already made Macau book the tickets and in 2 hours he had his flight. Mikhail was on his way to pick them up and Porchay had already packed all their stuffs. It was time for him and his baby to go back to where he belonged.

However, Chay seemed to have forgot, life and fate doesn’t always work the way one wants. Porchay maybe had come to Thailand on his own accord, but it was going to be hard for him to leave the country...A storm was coming to knock on his door soon.

Porchay did his final check on his things and also dressed Kisa up..Mikhail was supposed to pick him up any minute now and with that thought there rang the doorbell..As Porchay knew no one else was supposed to visit him, he opened the door without checking who had actually come...But to his surprise, rather to say his shock, it wasn’t Mikhail...Instead met with a very familiar pair of eyes, angry and full of raging fire..

"P'Porsche."

As soon as Porchay called out his brother in a shocked manner, a punch landed on his face and he stumbled back on his feet...Everyone, including Chay himself was shocked by Porsche's behaviour, but it was justified...The anger Porsche had...the fear and worry he had all these years were finally delivered to the one behind them.

"Calm down Porsche...Relax.."

Kin held onto his partner's shoulder, but Porsche shaked his hands off and held Porchay tightly into his arms..The hug was warm, comforting and relieving. Finally after years of seperation, both the brothers had found the lost feelings of love, warmth and family they had lost..Both of them broke down in tears and fell on their knees as they kept crying their pain out holding onto each other...

"You idiot...you bastard...you..."

Porsche kept on slightly hitting his younger one, cursing him softly until Chay interrupted him and looked upto him with his blurry eyes..

"Phi."

Porchay called out in his shaking voice and hugged his brother even tighter.. Afterall, he had found his brother...his protector and his biggest support..Guilt, pain and happiness, all these emotions were rushing back to Chay as he shed tears in his brother's arms.

"I missed you so fucking much...Where were you? Why did you leave me? Why? You don't even know how much I was worried...You idiot little brother."

Porsche continued repeating his questions in his angry yet subtle voice over and over again and the only thing that Chay could do was apologize. Because even if he wanted to tell his brother and everyone present in the room what he had actually went through all these years, his rational mind wouldn't let him...No matter how much Kim had hurted him in the past, he wouldn't let anyone except himself hurt Kim...And Chay was certain that his brother will kill Kim if he knows about everything..

"I'm sorry Phi...I'm so sorry."

"Look at me Chay."

Porsche pulled away from the hug and tried to make Chay face him...But the younger hung his head low..Porsche could see how his brother's eyes were blurred with tears, his ears and cheeks had also turned bright red and he was shivering so much...

"Look at me baby...I'm not angry..I promise."

Porsche rubbed Chay's cheeks softly placing small kisses all over his temple and head...

"Phi...I..."

Porchay finally looked at his brother...But as he was about to speak, a young quickering voice stole everyone's attention...