Chapter:24 - Family

Author's POV:

It was time for the couple to finally go back home to their princess and be complete...Which is why as planned, after spending an entire day of love, lust and contempt..Kim and Porchay boarded the flight to Italy...

Chay was getting worried about them in the future...as Chay was settled in Italy and all his business was focused there...While Kim ran his hotel business and underworld affairs in Thailand.. He was silent the entire flight and even in bed he laid down quitely..

"What are you thinking baby?"

Kim asked seeing his lover not being able to sleep on the flight...He was lost in his thoughts the entire time.

"I was thinking about us..the present and the future."

Chay laid his head on Kim's shoulder and snuggled closer to his alpha...He was afraid and anxious of being away from Kim even for a moment...And thinking about having to live in different parts of the world was eating his brains out.

"What about it baby?"

Kim asked gently patting his butterfly and occasionally kissing his forhead and nose..

"You know...umm..I have my business centered in Milan..And although I am collaborating with Mr.Build, I still have to stay in Italy most of the time."

"Yah...So what's the dilemma going on in your tiny brain?"

Chay snapped a little listening to the dumb question his lover was asking him, all confused..He pulled away from Kim's hold, standing up from their bed and shouted..

"Don't you understand? You have to stay in Thailand and I'll be in Italy...We will be continents apart...Or maybe it's just me wanting to stay close to you...be with you all the time."

Hearing the answer, a smile crept on Kim's face and his eyes shone like diamonds...He was so happy that his little omega was worried and throwing tantrums just to be with him...He was so whipped over his little lover's pouty face...Kim got up from the bed and hugged Chay from the back, giving butterfly kisses all over his neck and shoulder.

"Kitty...Why do you think I will stay away from you? You can stay anywhere in the world and I'll follow you...I'm in your leash for my entire life...I can follow you even to the deepest of the ocean or beyond the horizons...Wherever you are...your alpha will always be with you...even in death.."

Kim wishpered the words slowly and with complete dedication...He knew what he wanted and he had let his lover know that no matter what...no one can separate them ever again...The words that left Kim's mouth were like the most sweetest and intoxicating vemon which took over Chay's senses completely...His worries vanished in the air and he turned around holding his man by the waist..

"But what about your business?"

Chay asked putting his had on Kim's shoulders and rubbed it like a small kitten throwing tantrums..Kim giggled a little at his action and continued..

"I'll expand my legal businesses Italy...while I already talked to Kin and started shifting my underworld affairs there too.."

Porchay was taken aback and he was a little surprised...He sprung his head up and asked...

"Huh? But when did you do all these?"

"The week I was gone love...I did a lot of things including eliminating my most dangerous enemies...I have to protect you and our baby from now on...I can't be careless.."

Kim kissed Chay's forhead and afterwards led them to bed.

Porchay's POV:

After a long flight and a two hours drive from the airport, we finally arrived home...I was so excited to see my baby after so long...I can't beleive I didn’t see her, hold her and shower her with love for 2 weeks...This is the first time we have been away for so long...But I know my baby understand...Besides I can't wait to introduced her dada to her...I'm sure she's gonna be super excited...