Chapter:27- Triple Trouble

Porchay's POV:

"Kim?"

I called out to him, yet he didn’t answer...Now I am really starting to get afraid...Fuck..I didn’t even think of the possibility of him not being prepared to become a father again...I really hope that history doesn’t repeat itself...Please God...Please don't let Kim say those words I am afraid of hearing...I can't afford to loose him anymore...He's my everything...

"Love...are you okhay?"

I asked as my voice broke a little...But fuck..still no answer...Okhay Porchay...Calm down...You have to handle the situation...If Kim doesn’t want the baby, you can take care of them by yourself..It's okhay...I mentally consoled myself and I knew that I needed to break Kim out of whatever trance he had entered..

So I look a deep breathe and with a smile cupped his face, making him look straight at my eyes...I started speaking as I gently rubbed his cheeks with my thumb.

"Kim...Are you not happy? Do you not want the baby? You know..it's..it's fine...I can take care of the baby by myself...You know..you don't need to..."

I was cut off as Kim grabbed my waist suddenly and locked our lips together...And shit, not only my body jerked because of the sudden movement within our lower half, Kim was being so aggressive and rough with his lisp and tongue...He bit down on my lower lips, causing it to bleed and finally allowing air to flow to my lungs..

"What fucking nonsense are you sprouting?"

Kim cupped my face with his one hand and grabbed my ass with the other...I am sure his handprints are gonna stay there till tomorrow..

"Me? Not wanting the baby? You taking care of the baby alone? Over my dead body Porchay."

He looked so angry at me for saying those words and now I feel guilty for thinking like that...I should have given him a little more time to understand the situation before jumping off to those horrible conclusions..You really are an idiot Chay..

But within a second, my lover's eyes softened and kissed me again...This time a lot softer and gentle..His eyes started glowing and I think this was that biggest smile I had ever seen on his face..

"I can't beleive it...You really are pregnant...right?"

Kim asked hugging me and I nodded with my most happiest smile...

"Yes honey...I am.."

"Oh god...I'm gonna be a dadda again..Chay..I am gonna be a dad...God..I can't beleive this.."

Kim started caressing my tummy and kissing my whole face...I was enjoying all his love and affection...But it getting really hard for me..With every moment, I could feel his dick inside of me and my insides were burning for more...The sensation, friction and the feeling was so good that my moans were coming out without my control..

"Aahh..mmhmm...relax dadda..At first pull out of me.."

I remainded him, but instead of pulling out, Kim adjusted me more on his laps and gave me a passionate kiss...

"I am so happy, Porchay...So fucking happy."

"I know Kimmy..I know.."

I couldn’t help but feel so much happy seeing my alpha's reaction...He's just so adorable..

"Thank you so much...You really are my angel...Thank you...thank you...I can't tell you how happy and grateful I am to you.."

Kim thanked me for almost a hundred times in these few minutes and now his eyes teares up as he continued talking...Aww my big baby...He really is my first baby..