Side Story- Chapter :1 (MikeChau)

Macau's POV:

Hi everyone. Welcome to the life of the youngest member of the Therapanyakul gang, Macau Therapanyakul aka me. I am the most handsome and talented born of my entire family, no doubts about it. I mean, look at me…the reflection in the mirror is just a piece of art. My sharp face, my beautifully decorated body with the perfect abs and muscles and the aura that I radiate…I am just a definition of perfection. And today marks the beginning of my last year in high-school. Aahh my sweet 17..I can't believe after this, I will be going to university. That's craaazyyy…

So here's the goal for my last year at school : To find myself a girlfriend. A sweet and cute omega girl. Yes…you heard it right…a girlfriend. Although my entire family is gay, I mean ofcourse without our dads, it is officially my duty to bring a woman into the house. No offense to all the pretty omega men out there. But ma had always mentioned that girls bring life to the house and I want to bring a wife, who will be a reflection of my mom and love us just the way she did. My dad is an asshole and doesn’t care about us. I love my brother a lot, but he's a brat. All he does is sleep around and never has a proper relationship. And besides, he doesn’t want to get married. So it is ultimately my responsibility.

I looked at my perfect reflection one last time and headed downstairs where my brother was waiting for me.

Woo kiddo, you look like a grown up. When did this baby boy become an adult? ”

Hia Vegas ruffled my hair and fixed my uniform. He always loves me and treats me like a baby. And honestly I am so lucky to have a brother like him.

“Hia..Don't tease me..I am already 17. And this is my last year.”

I acted a little pissed. But inside, I was so happy. I always want to be his baby brother.

“Yes yes Mr.Grown Up…Now have your breakfast or you’ll be late for your first day.”

Me and my brother had our breakfast and headed out. Most of the days dad was away and so Hia always dropped me to school.

“So Mac, what is the plan for this year? This is afterall your last year.”

Hia asked me in the car and I replied without any doubts. We have been really close since childhood and so I can talk to my brother about anything.

“To get a girlfriend and have sex.”

Hia chuckled and hit my head softly.

“You brat…You are already thinking about sex? First, good luck finding a girlfriend.”

“Hia, do you really think I can't get a girl?”

“Ofcourse not…I know you have the full talent. Afterall, you are my brother.”

Vegas…this guy…such a narcissistic. I couldn’t help but roll my eyes. And yes, he is a playboy. I don’t think there is any men who my brother didn’t fuck and doesn’t wanna be fucked by him.

“Here.”

Hia reached out his hand and I looked down.

“Always use a condom. Also I can give tips if you need them.”

He said with a smirk and I gladly took the box returning the similar expression.

“Good luck with your sadistic nature. I am off for my class.”

“See you kiddo..I love you.”

“I love you too Hia.”

Meeting a cute girl…That's the goal for today. Manifesting a positive and lovely day to you Macau. Let's go…

Author's POV:

And with that the last year's journey starts for Macau. But little did our sweet boy know a storm was waiting for him. A storm that will blow him away, changing and transforming him into a person the world is unfamiliar with.

The bells rang and like every other year, all the students were gathered at the auditorium for their morning assembly. It was time to declare the school president for this year. And everyone knew who it was going to be. A tall handsome boy in his late 17th, brilliant and bright, radiant as the sun. And yet his eyes were as black as the midnight sky with the storms roaring inside them.

“Attention everyone. I would like to announce this year's president. He has not only been the best student since his school life, but also is an excellent and well behaved student. I believe he will be an excellent role model for everyone.”

The students were already clapping and cheering. Especially the girls and all those young omegas. Really this guy was a piece of art. God had taken some extra seconds to carve him out. But this pissed Macau off. Mac had never really liked him. Infact, to him, this person was a nuisance ... .a headache he would like to avoid at all costs.

“Everyone…your new president will be Mikhail Mariano.”

Mikhail Mariano, the younger son of the Italian mafia King and the heir to the throne. He had been studying in Thailand since the last 3 years after his brother, Nu got married to a businessman here in Bangkok. So he followed his elder brother and continued his education here. Although Mikhail was only 17, the entire mafia world was scared of him and respected him. He was known as the most talented spinner and the most vigorous killer in his country. And because of his skills, he already runs an entire arms empire from Thailand to his country. Besides being an enigma, the rarest born of all the species had brought him even more fame. However, even this ruthlessly talented man had a weakness. He has lost his heart to a cute bratty alpha boy. And it was his goal to make that boy his. Mikhail was determined to be successful and bring home the queen of his empire. And with this, the young prince and the hard headed mafia's story begins…

Let the game start.”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author Here:

Hello beautiful people…I am back with our very first chapter of our baby Macau and his daddy Mikhail's story🥰🥰. Are you all excited?💅 What do you think…will Macau accept Mikhail so easily or will it be a challenge?🤔  Lemme know in the comment for sure okhay??!!..I hope you enjoyed the chapter. And if so, do leave a vote. It makes my little heart so happy…Love you guys so much..Love ARA❤️❤️❤️