Chapter:2- First Meeting

Porchay's POV:

This house is really weird. And when I say weird, it's extremely weird. This house is full of bodyguards who are mostly aplha and a few dominant omega. There were countless cameras protecting only a few people..Everywhere I go, eyes were watching me..There's no real freedom in this house and I just want to go home..Tsk..but I can't.. I have to think of my brother's happiness..

I was bored of staying in my room for the last two days..so I wanted to move around a bit. Plus..I was hungry..So I headed to the kitchen..But on the way I met P'Khun and his bodyguards.

"Sawadee Krub P'Khun."

"Ohh Chay..how have you been? I was going to you."

I am not that much close to anyone yet. And I think P'Khun is the most weirdest and yet the sane family member I have met so far. Yesterday I did meet Vegas and Pete who were the heads of the minor family. P'Pete was really sweet but P'Vegas was really scary. Even his pheromones felt like anger..

"Me? Is something wrong, Phi?"

"Oii..no..You have been sitting in your room for so long. Aren’t you bored? Let's play monopoly."

"Actually I love monopoly..I'm a champion in that."

"Huh...no way..I'm the best."

"Then let's do it."

We went to P'Khun's room and played monopoly for four hours straight..It was crazy how much determined I was to beat him. But unfortunately I couldn’t. And my hunger was acting up again even though we have been munching on snacks the whole time.

"It's almost dinner time Khun..We should go down."

P'Arm spoke up and Khun went to change his outfit..Yes..this person dresses up for everything. And P'Pol and my Phi told me that he changes clothes almost six times a day..I can't even imagine how much patience and stamina he has to do so. It's amazing how he's a dominant alpha and yet he's so comfortable. He's as warm as my brother. Even P'Arm and P'Pol were also very friendly. I'm not really scared of them as they are our alpha couple.

We started heading downstairs when P'Kin called P'Khun and he had to go. I was left alone and easily got distracted by the paintings on the wall. I was so focused on the paintings that I didn’t know how far of the hallway I went into. And when I was aware of my surroundings, I could feel a pair of eyes on me and the atmosphere was getting gloomy.

Shivers started running through my spine and I flimched when I heard someone's voice from behind.

"Hi..looking for something?"

I looked behind and saw the most gorgeous man I had seen in my life..Wow..he was so handsome and the aura around him was so..soo..I don't know what to call it..The pheromones coming from him was doing something to me and I couldn’t look upto his eyes.

"Umm..hello."

I was avoiding his eyes and continued looking down.

"I'm sorry but I was looking for P'khun and lost my way."

"N why are you looking for my brother? "

He leaned a bit forward and bend down to my eye level looking into my eyes..But wait did he say brother? Was he also a Therapanyakul?

"Brother?"

I asked in confusion.

"Oh sorry..I didn’t introduce myself..My name's Kim."

He smiled at me..His smile was so beautiful..God..he's perfect. From head to toe he was heavenly. But then P'Khun's word came to my mind and I blurted out without thinking.