Chapter:11-Crash(2)

Kim's POV:

After the little stunt Big had pulled yesterday, I knew I had to run away..I knew I had to escape from my brother..Otherwise he would lock me in my room again..Yes..Thankun Therapanyakul..that idiot had known about me being an asshole from the beginning. And he has always been protecting me..He also knows about the mark and all my attempts..He just doesn’t know the real reason behind everything..And I guess he shouldn’t know.

Nah..wait..You dumb Kim..Thankun loves Porchay more than you..Ofcourse he matters more to him..So if he knows I was the reason why their baby ran away, maybe he will kill me for real..I should really do that. But for now let's run away from my hospital.

I carefully got up from my bed..And as soon as my feet touched the ground, I could feel the hell upon me..Every inch, every muscle of my body was aching..Yet I kept on going..I took my wallet and phone and successfully escaped the guards..I was happy that I could run away until I dumped into someone in the hallway..

"Mister..Why are you here? How did you get hurt?"

I bend down a little to check on her..It was the same girl from the night of the event..She was looking just as cute as that night..even more cuter..But what was she doing here? And again alone..Gosh..I really should talk to her parents...They need to treasure this princess more...

"Hello princess..How are you?"

I smiled at her as we went down and had a seat..I guess I have to postpone my plan of escaping...

"I'm good. But you are hurt..You have bandages all over you."

The baby's face got all worried looking at my condition..Wow..I'm even surprised that she is caring about me...a total stranger..I guess babies really are pure..They are so innocent..

"This is nothing princess. Don't cry..I'm okhay."

I patted her head and rubbed away small droplets of tear built in her eyes..Her cheeks got all fluffy with her nose becoming so red like a tomato..Oohh she's just so cute..This much cuteness is not good for me..Infact I'm also surprised..The only person I have ever felt cute in my eyes were Chay..And now her..Honestly I'm not even complaining...She's just so much adorable like my baby...

"But papa says it hurts a lot when you get hurt. Even Kisa cries when she is hurt."

"Come here.."

I pulled her onto my lap and gently rocked her while patting her head..I forgot all my pain with her.

"It's just a small injury baby..I'll be okhay in no time."

She just nodded her tiny head and rubbed onto my chest...This baby girl is amazing..This is just the second time I'm meeting her and it feels like I have known her since ever..It feels like she's a part of me..She's so tiny and warm..

I guess I really am love deprived..But that's okhay..Who would ever love a monster like me? No one would really care if I leave..

I left a deep sigh and cleared my thoughts as I saw the baby looking upto me..

"So baby..What are you doing here?"

"Oh..I came her to take my vaccines..But I ran away hehe."

She giggled showing off her teeth...Well well,  this baby girl is also a naughty one I see.

"And why is that? Is my brave princess afraid of needles?"

I raised my eyebrows and teased her a little..

"No."

"So?"