Chapter:9-5 Years

Author's POV:

"Papa...papa.."

A baby girl ran upto Porchay and held his hand. 

"Hey..no..running around the venue baby."

Chay gladly held her hand and kneeled down to her level ,kissing her cheeks.

"But look what Mikey bought me..mikey dadda is the best."

"Wow...such beautiful flowers..You really are getting spoiled aren't you my naughty girl."

"Hehe...I love dadda a lot."

"Baby..don't say that...your papa is gonna be angry with me."

Another male appeared and wrapped his hands around Porchay's shoulder as he stood up with the baby in his arms.

"But I love papa more than anyone.."

"Aww my beautiful princess.."

Porchay tickled the baby girl and showered her with kisses.

"These are for you."

The male figure handed Porchay a bouquet of flower and wishpered things into Chay's ears, making him giggle.

"Thank you."

But all these scenes were being witnessed by a pair of dark, fierce eyes, hiding in the shadows.

Kim's POV:

5 years...5 long years I have been looking for this person infront of me. The one who left me and caused me so much damage..The one whom I defiled and broke. And the one I wanted to murder at the first sight.

But the sight in front of my eyes, that same person looks so happy. He was smiling so brightly holding his daughter and his partner. He has his family with him..I want to hurt him..I want to kill him and get rid of this cycle of suffering, and yet I can't do it..I knew it by heart that I will never be able to hurt my most precious person again..

Even if he's not mine..I'll leave him alone..I'll let him be happy. Yes..I'm the stigma..I'm the one who deserves this punishment..Actually maybe it was my rewards from Porchay..Yes..This mark..his mark..it is a reward for me..And I will cherish it forever.

All the revenge and insecurity ,everything I had for Porchay vanished the moment I saw him. The only thing that came to my mind seeing him after so many years was only love. Yes..I love Porchay. I fell in love with this sweet little person the first day I saw him.And I have realised it..

 But I was stupid enough to think it was only sexual attraction and not my actual feelings for him. My stupidity had made me loose the most precious person in my life and now I can do nothing but regret about it.

I walked out of the venue of the fashion show and was walking towards the garden. It was a beautiful night with a clear sky , a gentle breeze and a shining full moon. The moon had become so much than a piece of glowing rock. It was the symbol of the love of my life. The only reason that kept me from dying. The only piece of hope I had. Maybe this revenge was the only thing that helped me live so far. And now, that reason was also gone. I have no reason or wish to live in this filthy world. Yes..I should die. If I die, this mark will be gone and Porchay will also be  free from this unwanted bond.

I was walking through the garden, lost in my thoughts when a small figure bumped into me and landed on the ground.

"Outch.."

"I'm so sorry..Are you okhay?"

I looked down and it was little girl. An adorable and cubby little baby