Chapter:25-Punishment

Porchay's POV:

What the actual fuck???It's been over 5 weeks my older brother and P'Thankun has become a barrier between me and Kim...They didn’t let me meet Kim for almost 3 weeks at first and now they only let Kim be with me if and only if Kisa is there along with both of them...I mean what the actual hell...And I can't beleive my stupid, idiotic lover actually agreed on our brothers stupid condition and punishment...Fuck...this is driving me crazy..

***Flashback***

"So...Kim..It's time for you to tell the truth."

P'Khun and everyone was looking at each other, nodding...And as my eyes slowly scanned the room, I couldn’t help but gulp..Shit...I was getting so nervous.

"Spill it out, you bastard...How and why did you leave my brother?"

My brother spoke in his angry voice..I looked at my lover and I know for sure he is very nervous as hell, depsite the cool look he's portraying on the outside...I can see it in his eyes, that fear...the fear of loosing me and being left alone is evident in his eyes...

I closed our distance a bit and held his hand...trying to reassure him that everythings gonna be alright...Kim smiled faintly looking at me and his eyes were back at the people sitting infront of us...

"Phi...I already told you...It's none of your concern."

I tried avoiding the situation but that only resulted in P'Porsche lashing out on me...But this really is unnecessary..

"None of my concern?! You are my younger brother Chay...And this bastard hurt you...left you."

"Yes...And now he's on his knees for me...That's enough for me."

I tried reasoning and undoubtedly that went in vain.

"Not for us."

After that Kim told each and every truth which I was desperately trying to hide from the family. With every word that left his mouth, the tensiom rose in the room and although it was breaking my heart remembering all those memories and seeing my lover shaking uncontrollably with guilt along with our brothers who were fuming with anger, but there's something I realised in that moment...Despite the memories are painful, those were my most precious ones and if I was given a chance to go and change the past, I wouldn’t change a single thing. Because of all those pain and suffering, the love we have now is the strongest..

Present:

"Chay...Come on baby...Let's watch some dramas."

P'Khun eneterer my room and landed on my sofa...Truth be told, I am certainly not in the mood to handle these dramas anymore...And the constant mood swings are not helping at all...I don't know why I'm so moody and nauseous these days...Even my phermones are imbalanced and I'm so fucking horny all the time...Although I miss Kim emotionally, but fuck every now and then my mind run off to that long hard thing in his pants...

I sigh in disappointment and pushed my thoughts away,slightly adjusting myself on the bed..

"Leave me P'Khun...I'm not in the mood."

"Huh? You have changed Chay...You don't love me anymore...I'm hurt.."

"Phi..stop it...Give me my Kim back and I'll watch as many dramas you want to see...Please."

I pleaded helplessly and yet these people won't let me see my man...What is worse is that he's not even in the country...He's in Italy shifting everything and doing all the paperworks so that we can finally stay together...live together..