Chapter:7-Heat&Run

Kim's POV:

I attended that stupid meeting with my stupid family. And as expected it was a disaster and a waste of time. I really shouldn't have gone and instead look for my target for whom I'm actually here today. Now where is my little kitten? I wonder how he has been doing? I really hope I didn't break him more than necessary. If Kin gets to know about this or even Porsche I would have been dead by now. No..I guess I'm thinking unnecessarily. Because it's already been a long time and if words were to get out, it would have had. 

I was walking through the corridors, lost in my own thoughts when a sweet smell of lavender hit my nose. I followed the source of the scent and I knew where it led me .The owner of this sweet intoxication is none other than my sweet baby.

"What is wrong with you? Why are releasing so much of your phermones?"

I went inside Chay's room and it was filled with his phermones at an excessive level..I could feel they weren't the same gentle,soft ones I have felt before..These were much stronger..

I saw Chay walking in an unstable matter and so I tried holding him..However, he pushed me away..

"Get away from me."

I could see him shaking and his breathing was also uneven..The way he is behaving now..it can't be?!!

"Hey heyy...are you in heat?"

"None of your business..Just go."

Chay tried walking away. But his legs gave up and he was going to fall down..Thankfully that didn't happen as I held him in my arms, supporting him..We both sat on the cold floor as my little kitten was sobbing and shaking uncontrollably...

This is bad..Very bad...I know I should call someone before I loose myself completely..I don't know why this happens but only Chay's phermones, his sweet smell can make me loose my sense of rationality..I don't want anyone to see him like this..I want to keep him for myself..All mine..Fuck Kim..Snap out of it..I internally slapped myself and gently poked on Chay's cheeks..

"Chay..hey look at me..baby open your eyes."

Porchay opened is teary eyes slowly and his eyelids were blinking so weakly. My baby was looking so beautiful right now in my arms and I swear to god, I can't hold back..I'm dying to strip him right now and devour him completely.

"It hurts...it hurts so bad."

"Relax..just breathe..try inhaling my scent.."

I released my scent and the air was filled with our mixed scent..It was beyond beautiful, something I can't explain logically..What we created in that small space...It was like a tiny heaven for me and my soul was feeling blessed, holding this angel in my arms..The angel whom I defiled by my evil shadow..

"Too strong...so suffocating."

I guess I had released more than necessary phermones without even realising..These days my emotions are not in my control and my body is reacting in ways it had never...But I controlled myself and stopped releasing my phermones..It was too painful for my baby..I didn't want to hurt him anymore than he already was..

"Where are your pills? Tell me..Where did you."

I asked him gently while rubbing our noses together..But Chay began sobbing even harder, holding onto me so tightly...Please don't cry..I hate seeing you cry.

"Why are you here now? Again came to play? Go ahead..Play."

I expected these words from him, but I didn't know my heart will hurt so much actually hearing them. At first I thought he was disgusted by my presence.But this phermones didn't express that. They were just angry and that anger was stabbing my heart like a shower of  thousand shards.