Chapter 17-Broken Bonds

Author's POV:

It was the third day of Porchay and Kisa shifting to the main mansion...The previous day all the old uncles were huddled up in Chay's house as he couldn’t leave without finishing the lined up meeting and paper work..But they did force Chay to come back to the house by the end of the nigt now here they are..

Everyone was gathered at the breakfast table of the main mansion. They  was busy talking with each other and it was like a festive mood in the house...And why not? It was a matter to celebrate...Afterall their baby had come home after long 5 years..

"Ai Kin...Where's Kim?"

Porsche asked as the maids were setting up the food on their plates..After Kim was dragged back to Thailand on Thankun's orders, Khun had locked him up in the mansion and Kim wasn’t allowed to go to his house..And everyone else also agrred to this decision. Because all the members including Vegas got scared after seeing the condition Kim had returned in this time..They knew it was high time they should stop him..Otherwise things could get worse..

"I don't know...He didn’t come out of his room for 2 days."

Kin let out a deep sigh and just shaked his head in disappointment..He really had no idea what had happened to his younger brother...And no matter how much he had tried over these past years, there was no way to found out..

"Where's that idiot bodyguard of his? Call him."

Thankun ordered Arm and soon Big came down, looking tired...His eyes at large dark circles and from the way he was standing, he could have passed out then and there..Poor guy had to take care of a psychopath who turned into a heart broken puppy.

"Sawadee Krub Khun Noo."

Big bowed and greeted everyone. He also looked at Porchay and smiled a bit..Big was the only one who knew the truth between Chay and Kim...Which is why, even though he was happy that Chay was back to his family, he got worried about his boss.

"Sawadee Krub Khun Porchay...It's good to see you again."

"Why is Kim locked in his room? Tell him to stop being a brat and join us."

Thankun started to talk in a loud voice as he took Kisa into his lap and started playing with her hair..

"I'm sorry Khun..But Khun Kim didn’t even allow me to enter his room..He told us to leave him alone."

Big spoke in his tired voice and everyone felt really bad for him.

"His food and medicines?"

Kin asked.

"That's being given to him on time."

"Whatever...Let him be..As long as he doesn’t die."

Thankun spoke really casually which shocked all the people at the table..But the most surprised one was Porchay, who was silently listening to the whole conversation the entire time..

"Thankun.."

Kin called in his stern voice and gave his big brother a look of warning..

"What? I'm telling the truth..Besides seeing his condition it looks like he really wants that..So let him do whatever he wants."

"And yet you caged him inside the house along witb giving him a curfew...Yah lots of crap."

Porsche started mocking Khun, but immediately stopped when he felt Kin's hand on his thighs. It was his que to stop talking. The topic was eventually dropped and almost  everyone enjoyed their time eating and chatting with their tiny new member.