Chapter:3- Chaos

Author's POV:

The entire Therapanyakul family was super excited today. Why? Because it was their baby's first day at university. Everyone was running from here and there, preparing everything like cloths, bags, guiter, breakfast and every for him. They were treating Porchay like a baby and Chay was loosing his patience. But deep dowm he was happy. No one had really cared about these things except his older brother. So these feelings were new to him.

But the main chaos happened when Chay was going to leave for the uni.

"Umm..you guys really don't need to come with me."

Almost everyone wanted to drop him and it became a mess.

"Huh? Do you think I'll let my baby go alone on his first day?"

"Yes..I agree with Khun. I'll take you."

"I am also going. I can't leave Chay alone. What if he gets lost?"

Porsche and Thankun started bickering and the others were just letting out their irritated sighs..

"Okhay hold on..Stop..What do you want Porchay?"

Kinn interrupted and asked for the boy's opinion to which Chay gladly replied..

"I want to go alone..I want to feel independent and not rely on someone."

Chay replied confidently and smiled softy at the elders..

"I know you guys are worried about me and I'm really thankful. But please let me do this alone."

"Okhay."

Porsche and Thankun answered in unison...Porchay sighed in relief as the argument was settled and peacefully left for university. Though he was also accompanied by two bodyguards.

As they arrived at the uni...Porchay took a deep breath and his step towards the gate,  keeping his nervous heart to a check. It was a new start, a new journey and all he was keeping in his mind was all the positive thoughts. He had made a promise to himself to get settled and be independent. But little did he know how that promise will be left unfulfilled.

Porchay's POV:

With my beating heart and glowing eyes, I step forward towards my new journey. As I entered the campus, I completed some formality and headed towards the auditorium where the ceremony will be held. I was really nervous and most people had already formed groups. I didn’t really approach anyone and found an empty seat for me at the middle corner.

I was sitting and waiting for the ceremony to start until someone came and sat beside me.

"Hello."

"Hi."

The guy was very handsome. He's definitely an alpha and all the girls were eyeing him out..Even his pheromones were dominant..Though I wasn’t affected by them..

"Porchay right?"

He called my name and I was a bit stunned..I'm sure that I have never met him before. So there was no way he should have known me.

"Huh? How do you know me?"

I shocking asked and maybe it came out defensive. The guy adjusted on his seat and tapped on my shoulder while shaking his head..

"Hey chill dude..No need to get all defensive..You are P'Porsche's younger brother."

"You know my brother?"

Okhay now this part..I wasn’t shock at all.. My brother knew a lot of people and he was also a very imfamous person.

"Yah..I'm Macau..the younger Therapanyakul of the minor family."