Chapter:12- Abyss

Porchay's POV:

"Chay calm down..Don’t panic.."

"Papa what's wrong?"

We were still at the hospital and no matter what Macau or Kisa said...nothing waa going in my head...I was just too lost in my thoughts..But first things first...We need to go..He was in his same hospital and we can't be seen by him...

"Come on..We need to get out of here..now."

I lifted up my daughter and signed Macau to go..

"Okhay."

After a long quite ride...We arrieved home..My small house where only me and my baby girl lives...This is our paradise and I can't let anyone snatch it away from us..

"Papa?"

My baby looked at me questioning as I knelt down infront of her..I know what I'm asking of her is right..It's good for us..Then why? Why does it feel so wrong to say these words?!!

"Princess..Can you promise me something?"

I took her hand and kissed them lightly..Kisa pulled one of her tiny hands back and started gently rubbing my cheeks..

"What is it?"

"Can you never go near or talk to that person ever again?"

"Who? Mister?"

She looked straight into my eyes..Even her eyes are like him..Everytime I look into those sweet innocent eyes...they remained of him..My baby girl really looks so much like her dad..I wish she looked a little like him..But fate played it's game on me..It was impossible for me to forget him as long as Kisa was infront of me..

"Yes..Him..Papa doesn’t want you to..okhay?"

I shuttered the words out and my baby went silent..She never thinks before doing what I ask of her..She's a very obedient girl..But now her silence was making me more nervous..I could feel my knees getting weak..

"Okhay...I promise.."

"That's my good girl."

I gently smiled at her and pulled her into a hug..She really is the light in my dark, lifeless world..

"Now go on..Go up to your room..Your friends are gonna be here soon."

I tapped on Kisa's shoulders and she went running to her room..As I watched my daughter disappear, all my energy instantly left my body and I slumped onto the floor..Tears were running down my eyes and my body started trembling...

"Porchay?"

Macau held me gently in his arms and he patted my head..

"Ma..Mac..He..he's here...Kim is here..He met Kisa..What if he knows? What if he tries to take away my daughter?"

Fear was engulfing me and my mind was getting hazy...I can't think straight..

"I hid her...I saved and hid my baby girl from him all these years..He can't know..He'll take her away from me..I can't live without my daughter...She's the only reason for me to live."

"Porchay...Por...Chay..snap out of it."

Macau shaked me strongly and after a few minutes his words were audible to me..

"Ssshh boy..Calm down...Sshh.."

Me pulled me up and made me sit on the sofa..

"Maybe it was just a coincidence..Becuase as far as I know Kim is here for a business trip. I only got to know this a few hours ago..But before I could tell you..This happened.."