Chapter:18- Loosing Him

Kim's POV:

It has been already 15 days since Chay and Kisa moved here to the mansion...It's good that Thankun had threw his tantrums and Chay agreed to stay here for a month...And I'm glad..He was right here in this house, so close to me and I got to see him and spend time with the baby..

Over these few days, me and missy had gotten so much more closer...I even had regular breakfasts and bed time stories with the baby as she requested...This also allowed me to see Chay...We also talked a few times related to Kisa and some work things...Overall it was a good start for me...Atleast, I had something to breathe for..

But the most annoying thing or person if I say was that bastard Mikhail...He has been hovering all over Chay this entire time and every chance he gets, he tries to touch Chay...It was not rocket science to figure out that, that bastard was definitely interested in Chay...As a result, everytime I saw them together or that bastard in this house, my blood started to boil...Even today when he was playing with Chay and Kisa in the pool...If I could I would have emptied all my bullets right into his head...

It was good that no one could feel my phermones anymore...Otherwise they could have felt my anger and jealous...After witnessing everything, I locked myself in my room for almost half and day..And now I was on my to missy's room...It was time for her story and song..But I was left shocked when I opened the door to her room..

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing right now..Chay..my sweet little angel was lying half naked on his baby's bed, legs wide open as one of his hands was playing with his nipple while his other fingers were slowly going in and out of his tiny hole.. And fuck that moaning voice of his...I could feel my pants getting tighter already and all my system wants to do right now is to snatch his fingers off of his body and replace them with mine..But no Kim..You can't do that..I should leave him alone.

As I was about to go out, I noticed a figure hooping towards the room..Shit it was none other than Thankun...What a great timing..I panicked and immediately went inside the room..The door closed with a bang making Chay flinch...Without any explanation, I pulled him out of the bed, took his pants and dragged him inside the bathroom..

"What the hell Kim?"

Chay shouted but I immediately covered him up with my hands...He looked upto me with his angry eyes, but they were still dazed..

"Ssssh...don't talk."

I wishpered...Within seconds Thankun came inside the room and Chay turned around in shock...His back was now facing me  and fuck...this naked ass was on my lower half...I gulped at the situation and started praying to the good heavens to control my horny mind..

"Porchay where are you? Baby? Where did this guy go? Aish."

We could hear Thankun roam around the room and settled on somwhere...Loud vedios started to play...This bastard..Did he really have to watch his tiktoks here? His brother can literally die in this situation..

I was too busy distracting myself along with cursing Khun..But soon the kitty infront of me stole all my attention as he started pressing himself onto me..

"Kim."

My name out of his lips sounded so beautiful...I looked at him and Chay was looking at me with his doey, lustful eyes...He took my hands and wrapped them around his waist, as he hung his head back on my shoulder, sniffing my napa..

"Chay...baby not now..Please control yourself..We can't do this here.."

The place was really not right...I mean I don't mind doing it in the bathroom, but it was dangerous...Any loud sound will make Thankun suspicious...And I don't want that idiot brother to catch us like this...