Chapter:4-New Feelings

Porchay's POV:

I'm really glad that I have never seen those seniors who almost abducted me last week..I can't beleive I faced such situation on my first day of school. Why is my fate so rotten? Maybe it's a sign that my life in these next years are gonna be troublesome..

Why did I even get such a life? Why was I going through all these hardships? And on top of that I'm useless..I'm such a fucking kid and I can't do anything about me..I can't even make my own decision..not even fight for myself..I'm just a puppet who was given life for wasting it..There's nothing good happening or happened with my life..

Actually no..My brother is my biggest blessing and the best thing that happened to my life..And the second person who actually I'm glad came into my life is P'Kim..He's really a great guy. I'm happy that we met through fate.

The day he rescued me and brought me home...I couldn’t sleep all night.. Everytime I had closed my eyes, I would remember those scenes and I had trouble breathing. My phermones got unstable and my body started acting in a bad way...I didn’t know what to do and whom to ask for help...Surprisingly, the person who actually got me out of that situation was P'Kim...He had called me to check up on me and panicked when he heard my shaking voice..

I'm sure he wanted to keep the call short. But he ended up listening the entire night to my sobbing...Thanks to him I had the courage to go to school the next day and keep on attending the classes. He also promised that I would never see those bastards again and guess what? I actually didn’t see them. I heard they got expelled for drug accusations. I'm glad..

So..here I am, living my usual life which was full of chaos and drama...I think I understand why P'Kim decided to move out of the house and live by his own...Honesty I would have done the same...I mean I had just finished my classes and when I came out, I'm already seeing Macau and P'Khun fighting infront of the main gate..I noticed their surroundings and people were giving them weird looks..also whispering things..But no one tried to stop them..Their phermones were too strong and these idiots were releasing them unconsciously...Fuckk..I don't want to get involved. But no one seems likely to stop them..So I have to do the honours..

I was going to walk towards them when a strong hand pulled me behind the pillars and cornered me in his arms..

"Heyy..."

I tried pulling out from his grip..But the hands tightened around ny waist and he put a finger on my lips..I was so confused and looks up and when I did..I saw the most gorgeous man..the man I have been wanting to see the past one week..But apparently, he was too busy with his work..

"Sshh...don't shout."

"P'Kim..what are you doing? Shouldn’t we stop them."

"Just let them be...It's their usual."

"But.."

I really want to stay out of this mess..but I also don't want to leave them alone..They are creating way too much of a scene. Even Arm and Nop can't control those two..

"Porchay, your phermones will get unstable if you go near them now...I don't want you to get hurt.."

P'Kim said in his strong, dominant voice and I had no choice to listen to him..

"Mmm if you say so.."

I looked back at my two crazy cousins and couldn’t help but feel bad for their bodyguards..

"They are crazy.."

P'Kim giggled a little and damn it was so sexy..My heart just skipped a bit and I'm glad I was not facing him now..Otherwise he would have seen my blushing face..