Chapter:10-Crash

Kim's POV:

Leave him alone..Huh..Who are fuck am I even kidding? I can't leave him. I want to see him, talk to him, touch him, and make him mine. No..This time around it's not my lust talking. I have no motives for claiming him. All I wanted was to bring back the love of my life. I can't live without him. I have to see him..hear his voice...talk to him.

For the last two days, the picture of Chay with his family was constantly playing in my head..I couldn’t get it out no matter what I did..I know I have no rights to intervene with his life...But just this once..I want to confirm the truth..

And with that thought in mind, I set out to find Porchay. Through my informant, I got to know he was going on a meeting with a renowned company in Italy. He was working as a fashion designer, even owning his own company...

Wow..I can't believe it's been five years and my baby has grown into a strong, independent person. I couldn't be more proud. And if you are wondering how I know all these, then yes..I'll admit..I have had my men follow him for the last week. I can't let him go out of my sight ever again. I will never let him leave me.

I reached the Sempione park where Chay was having the meeting. My heart was pounding like crazy since the whole ride..But I had to be patient...If I had to talk to Chay, I needed to be calm and relaxed...I can't scare him away..I'll prove to him that I'm not the same guy as of five years ago...

So I waited outside the company building and finally, after an hour, the person I have been waiting for came out. He was with his secretary and another person...They were all talking with smiles on their faces...My eyes got fixed on Chay's beautiful smile...It's still as radiant and warm as before..So bright...This is it. It is now or never. I have to confront him now.

I was about to get out of my car when another car parked in front of Chay. It was the man from the event who came out of the car. And Chay immediately ran and hugged him. Even if the sight was an eyesore for me, I could do nothing. The person I loved was smiling so fondly in someone else's hold. Why wouldn't he? Of course he had already moved on. He was never mine to have in the first place. That man..that man is his partner along with being the father of his child. This is the same man Chay had left me to be with five years ago. 

Realization and reality started hitting me. Tears started building in my eyes as I witnessed everything...Every piece of broken heart was getting shattered all over again..Time had seemed to have stopped and I knew I was loosing it..My sanity and conciousness..I was falling back into the abyss..

I saw Chay's body starting to shift in my direction. But before that could happen and he sees me , I sat back inside my car and hit the paddle. I drove away from that poisonous sight with the max limit. I don't know where I was going. All I knew was that I had to get as far away from him and his space. I can't see him with anyone else. It hurts..It hurts so much.

I was driving...going towards an unknown point...I want to be alone..I have to be alone..I don't deserve Chay...I don't deserve anyone..I'm a bastard..I should die..I have to die...Die..Die..Die..The world will be better place without you Kimhan Therapanyakul...Kill yourself...DIE!!!

****Crash****

Author's POV:

There was an accident...Kim had crashed his car head on with an speeding truck. Within seconds the impact happened and Kim's car had flipped into the air, turning upside down, hitting the side of the road...Glasses were shattered everywhere, the car was completely wracked and inside was Kim covered in his blood completely... The blood was spreading everywhere and if the people didn’t pull him out on time, his life would have been lost...gone forever..just like he wanted..