Chapter: 19-Fallen apart

Porchay's POV:

"Welcome back baby."

I opened my eyes and met my brother's relieved face welcoming me. What had happen? Where am I? I looked around and realized that I was in the hospital. There was one other person present in the room, which was P'Khun..He was looking straight at me with his burning eyes. 

Wait a minute. Kim..The last time I was concious, I was with Kim. I jolted up as the memories came back to me rushing. I held my brother's hand, desperately asking him as stream of tears fell down my eyes.

"Phi..Kim..Where's Kim? Where's my.."

"He's alive unfortunately but still in a coma"

My brother answered while clicking his tongue. It looked like he wasn't happy, rather dissapointed that my lover had survived.

"Huh? Really..Where is he? "

 I felt so relieved hearing my brother. I don't even know or want to think about what would have I have done if something had happened to Kim. At the moment if I didn't't pass out, I was so certain to follow him..The only thought that ran through my mind while Kim was lying in my arms was to end my life also. But I'm glad..I'm so glad. my mate..my partner was alive.

I have to go to Kim. He needs me right now. The love of my life needs me... So I tried standing up with the strength I had  when an angry voice made me sit back down.

"Stay in your god damn bed Porchay and do not dare to move."

I jolted after hearing P'Khun's voice..I was surprised hearing him screaming at me. Also my brother flinched because of that.

"But P'Khun he needs me right now..I need to..."

I tried reasoning but he glared while screaming at me.

"Shut up..shut the fuck up."

I do know why he was so angry..I know that his brother tried killing himself for me.I'm the reason he has been going through hell all these years...And now, I have hurt him more by pushing him to his death.Everything is my fault and I know it.... But I promise, I will take care of him for the rest of my life. Also, our baby...she also needs us.

"5 years ago, you left...You left without a single explanation. Without a single message. You disappeared..We have been searching you for that long. And one day you appear out of nowhere to do what? Make my brother kill himself? You kept his own daughter from him?"

I had no answer to his question. My eyes were wide open and truly I was shocked about the fact P'Khun found out our past..However, everything P'Khun has said is true...I ran away, left Kim..caused him so much pain...I even kept his daughter away from him..My baby had to spend all these years without her daddy...I'm selfish..I'm such a coward...But I can't loose them now...Kim and Kisa are my life...my everything. They are the reason for me to stay in this world...My precious.

"Porchay look at me..What Khun is saying is true? Kisa is Kim's child?"

My brother snapped me out of my thoughts as he held firmly onto my shoulders...I knew this was the time...I can't hide the truth anymore...I have to tell everything to my brothers.

"Yes Phi. She..Kisa is my and Kim's daughter."

"Explain..why and how?"

I knew this would happen sooner or later. But what happened in the past is only for me and Kim to know. Yes ofcourse a few other people also knew the whole truth..But the family doesn't need to know. I don't want our brothers to hate Kim or try seperating us. 5 years me and Kim have suffered. My baby has been deprived of her daddy's love. Not anymore..