Chapter:8-Revenge

Porchay's POV:

"Chay, are you sure you don't want to go? Is the project too important? "

P'Porsche patted on my head and asked the same question a million times..Honestly I'm getting so fucking irritated now..Just yesterday a huge bomb dropped on me and I got to know that I have another life inside me..And now these crazy idiots want me to go to Pataya with them for a beach party...No freaking way I was going.

"Yes baby...I don't wanna go without you."

P'Khun hopped on me, covering me will his furry coat...I really need a break from this family. I already have a lot on my plate and they are giving me extra headaches.

Whatsoever...I tried to maintain my calmness  and smiled at the people looking at me with the biggest smile I could bring on my face..

"P'Por, P'Khun...please don't worry about me..I'm gonna be okhay..And this project will determine my grades..So please.."

"I'm still worried...No one will be at the house.."

I know my brother loves me a lot and is worried..But I wish I could scream and say that I needed space to clear my mind...

"Relax..The chefs and some bodyguards are here. Also uncle Korn will be here."

"Just call me if anything happens..Anything."

Phi tapped on my shoulder and pulled me into a tight suffocating hug..But it was warm..It was filled with love and that love doubled when the entire family decided to join in that hug..

"Okhay Phi..I'm not a baby anymore."

I pulled away and giggled a bit..

"Make me an uncle and I might consider that."

I wish I could tell you that you are soon gonna be an uncle Phi..But I guess that has to wait..

I bid everyone goodbye and went directly to my room...I collapsed on the bed and a rush of exhaustion overtook my body...I pulled up my t-shirt and looked at my belly...A sudden urge to touch overtook me and I started caressing my belly..

Hello baby..How are you? You are only a month old...That means you are still a size of pea..It's it so funny..Hehe..welcome to my life..I hope you grow up well..And please love papa okhay..Because papa loves you a lot..Don't worry about anything..Just enjoy your time in my womb..Papa promises..I will take care of you..

I was happily talking to my baby and I was hungry..These days I have been so hungry and still I kept throwing up..Well it's normal during pregnancy. So I'll endure everything for my little piece of happiness...I ordered some food in my room along with some snacks too to much on later..I ate my food and suddenly my eyes were getting heavy. Within minutes I became sleepy and hitted the bed.

The same routine kept on going for the last two days. I woke up, ate, talked to my baby, vomitted, slept, ate again and the whole process was repeated..Thankfully no one came to disturb me unless I called them. The house was too peaceful and I was gladly enjoyed my baby's company.

I was happily watching a series when a sudden thought came to my mind..This baby..It's not only mine..His other daddy also has rights on him..This baby is the sign of me belonging to that monster forever..But what if he doesn’t accept him? Baby I'm sorry..But can you forgive me in the future if I keep you away from your other daddy? I know I sound selfish but papa wants to keep you all to himself. You are the last strand of hope and happiness papa has in his life..Please don't leave me..Ever..

I was talking to my baby and crying my hearts out. But suddenly there was a knock on my door. I quickly wiped away my tears and dimmed the lights. I went to open the door and outside out P'Chan, the bodyguard of my uncle..