Chapter:14-Meeting the Monster

Porchay's POV:

Okhay I lied..I am not alright. I am definitely not brave enough to face the family. Even the voice and back of P'Khun brought my soul out in my hand. I am not prepared to meet them..

Wait..P'Khun met Kisa..He was so close to me and the way he was looking at her...Does he know anything? Comeon Porchay, you are being paranoid. Ofcourse no one would figure it out that Kisa has some connections to me or even worse Kim...

Kimhan Therapanyakul, I'm so gonna kill you one day for having dominance over my daughter's genes...And fuck..it's not even two days since I came back here...Why is my fate being such a bitch?Actually no..It was always a bitch..Just ,it has been quite for a few years after my princess came into my life..She really is the true blessing of my life..

All these thoughts have been constantly going on in my head since yesterday. I didn't even talk to anyone properly nor sleep because of all these irritating fears. One side of me wants to face them and give Kisa the family she always wanted..And then again comes the fear...The fear of seeing him again along with loosing my baby...What kind of dilema is this? It's constantly eating me alive and I can't even do anything about it.

"Papa...I wanna go out."

Kisa has been asking me to take her out since this morning. I know this was supposed to be a fun trip for her and I'm ruining it because of my own dilema..No..I won't let that happen.I will let Kisa enjoy her trip and make it memorable...And with that determination, I decided to take my princess on a fun date...just me and her..And it was really fun..

We went out before lunch and visited the museum at first. It was my young lady's request..It's surprisng but since Kisa was a child..I mean, she's still a baby...but the moment she developed a little bit of sense, she has been very fond of art and museums..She even likes the dark tones than the lighter, chearful ones..I really wonder whom she takes after...After that we had our lunch near the amusement park and then went there..Kisa enjoyed her day and I also felt so happy spending time with my baby.

Ever since I started my own business, also Kisa was always with me, we couldn’t really spend fun time together. So today's idea was a success..And we had so much fun..After spending the afternoon at the park, my baby kept running around places and tried out a bunch of different foods..And really this baby as a food capacity more than me..She specially has a sweet tooth..And which is why, now she was having her third ice cream of the day..I know it's not good for her, but in my defence, she always gives me half of her food to finish..

So after handing me her leftover ice cream, my baby dragged me towards a nearly park. I was too busy with my phone and the ice cream to notice where she was talking me until I finally looked around...My entire body frooze as I looked at my surrounding..

This park...this place...It's the same..No..why did I come here? We shouldn't come here...My heart was beating so fast as I realised everything...All the memories related to this place came rushing to me as my eyes lingered to different corners of this place....This place was my hiding spot, my place of peace when I wanted to escape from the world..This place was also the very one where I opened upto him and fell in love with him that day 5 years ago...

I was getting drifted in my own thoughts, getting sucked into my abyss and loosing control over myself, when a gusty wind slapped me back to reality...Fuck Porchay...stop..you are with your daughter..You can't get nervous and let everything affect you...It's all in the past..And it's just a random park...All those moments are now in the past..

I was in a constant fight with myself as my baby dragged me around the whole park..but stopped a little far from the lake...I was too pre occupied in my own world..But soon she shook my hands off and ran off near the bench where a man was sitting...