Chapter 10

Zack's POV

I spray some anti-bacterial spray on the table, before wiping it down with a cloth.

The door opens. "Hey, boss!" Henry says, and I turn, looking at him weirdly. "First time you're actually here on time" I mumble, and he smiles. "Yep". "Come clean the tables" I mumble, watching him suspiciously as he nods, walking to the back to put his stuff.

He comes back a few seconds later, with a cloth and his own spray bottle, and we work in silence.

The bar doesn't open for another hour and a half. But it's Friday, and I have to be here when the guys come to set up the ring for tonight.

"Are you and that guy dating?" Henry suddenly asks. I glare at him. "Henry shut the fuck up" I mutter.

"Sorry" He mumbles, and I go back to cleaning the table. "I don't like him. In fact I hate him" I add, and I hear Henry chuckle quietly.

"Yet you immediately thought of him when I asked if you are dating 'that guy' " Henry says, and I stop cleaning and glare at him. He glances up, before flinching.

"Shut the fuck up and go clean the back. I can't promise I won't punch you if you stay" I mutter, and he nods immediately before quickly running to the back.

I scowl at the table. "I don't like him" I mumble, just as the door opens.

Speak of the devil and he will appear.."Miss me?".

"No," I say shortly. "Ouch" Leo chuckles, but I stay quiet.

I refuse to look up at him, despite the fact I can tell he's standing beside me. "You okay darling?" He asks, and I roll my eyes. "Fine".

He snickers. "Someone seems pissy today" He comments, and I scowl, throwing the cloth hard against the table as I stand up straight and face him.

"Yeah, because you're here" I snap, and Leo just raises an eyebrow, staring at me. "I hate you. Now piss off and leave me alone" I mutter, and Leo smiles.

He outstretches a hand, combing it through my hair before his eyes drop to mine. "I'll see you later darling" Leo says, before removing his hand and walking off.

I stare at him shocked.

I didn't expect him to actually listen. He never listens.

"I don't care" I mumble to myself, grabbing the cloth and continuing to clean the tables aggressively, somehow in a shittier mood than before.

Oddly enough, I don't..completely hate Leo's presence. His annoying self can cheer me up sometimes. "Whatever" I mutter.

Staring at the tables that are now clean, I look around for something to do.

"Henry!" I shout, and a few seconds later he comes walking out. "Yes?".

"Your phone. Give it to me" I tell him, and he looks confused but hands it to me regardless. Unlocked. Which is rather helpful.

"What-"

I hold up a finger, and he stops talking. I continue to type in Cameron's number. "Shush," I tell him.

Unknown

Bring me my phone pls
Left it on kitchen table

I hand Henry back his phone, and he looks down to see what I've done. "Now fuck off," I tell him, and he nods, shooting me a quick smile before going back to whatever he was doing.

I go over and begin cleaning the countertop, unable to stop myself from glancing up at the reflective glass on the wall in front, knowing Leo is in there. Probably annoying himself.