Chapter 37

Zack's POV

I stare in the mirror at the black suit I'm wearing.

I look fucking weird.

I hear the door to the hotel open, and a few seconds later I see Leo walk into the bedroom, smiling when he sees me.

I roll my eyes, turning back to face the mirror. I see him walk towards me through it until his arms wrap around me from behind.

"You're meant to be helping your brother" I remind him, and he hums. "I have five other brothers for that," He says, and I smile.

"I fucking hate suits" I sigh, leaning back into his chest. He rests his chin on my shoulder, and his eyes lock with mine through the mirror. "You look hot in them," He says, and I scoff. "I look hot in everything. That's not the point" I tell him, and he grins, kissing my cheek.

"Now leave. Go be useful" I tell him, and I see him roll his eyes through the mirror. "Whatever" His arms slip away, and I laugh at him while he walks away.

"Be down in fifteen!" He shouts from the door, and I hum while he leaves.

***

They both kiss, and everyone begins clapping and cheering almost immediately- Leo and his brothers being the loudest.

I'm sitting away from Leo, a few rows back with the other guests. Thankfully, I got put next to some random girl who isn't annoying. I think she said her name was Alexa, I'm not really sure. Apparently she went to the same school as them.

Clayton and Harriet pull away, smiling at each other before they walk down the aisle. I can't help but smile as well. I don't really know them that well- I've shared a few words with them when I was at their house. But they seem cute together. Always smiling at each other.

Once they disappeared through the doors, everyone begins to move from their seats. I follow the crowd to some big, decorated hall, not really knowing what to do.

Everyone begins to spread out and talk, and I've never been more horrified. As undetectable as possible, I walk over to the corner of the room.

Of course, I don't stand directly in the corner.

That would look odd and pitiful. I stand a few meters away, next to a window. The venue is surrounded by trees, so the view is nice as fuck.

I don't really know what I'm supposed to do now. I've never been to a wedding. I don't know when Leo will be back, or what I'm supposed to do the in meantime.

"You hiding away in the corner too?"

I turn, seeing a guy lean against the wall beside the window and sigh. "Either that or under the table," I say, and he snorts.

"Zack right?" He says, and I hum. "Julian," He tells me, looking around the hall. I knew he looked familiar. He's one of Leo's brother's boyfriends. I think Ezra? I'm not too sure- there's a lot of fucking people in that family.

"I hate weddings" He sighs. "Don't get me wrong- I love Clayton and Harriet, and am happy they're happy. But my god- after the ceremony it's just small talk with random people, for hours" He groans, and I chuckle.

"I'm going to go on a limb here and say you're not a very social person" I joke, and he smiles. "Did you not gather that from the hiding in the corner?" He asks, and I chuckle.

"Then there's another wedding in a few months- Alex and Diana's" Julian sighs, and I nod. "I didn't know they were engaged," I say, and he hums. "Yeah. Proposed on a beach. It's adorable" He scoffs. "You'll probably be dragged along too," Julian tells me.