Chapter 1.

Gemini's train of thoughts is interrupted with the sound of his classmate's laughter during the free period. Gemini would rather get his grades up than waste in pitiful conversation. Gemini glares at his roommate. "Could you be a little quieter, Forth? I'm trying to study here." Gemini scolds him.

Fourth's laughter stops. "Sorry. The lecturer isn't in so I thought it would be free period. Technically we can do anything we want. I didn't expect you to be studying." Fourth walks over to Gemini and takes a seat beside him. Fourth rest his chin on Gemini's arm, stopping Gemini from writing. "How about I treat you to dinner before we head back to our dorm?"

Gemini lifts a brow, looking at Forth. "I sense a catch coming."

Fourth grins. "I'd like to borrow your notes for tonight. At least I'll be able to catch up to you."

Gemini let out a sigh. "Sure. I'll be sleeping over at my place anyway tomorrow night. So I'll give you the notes after our dinner. Is that a deal?"

"Wait so you're not heading back to the dorm for the weekend?" Fourth asks.

"No, I promised them be back for this weekend and no you can't meet my parents." Gemini answers. "So you'll be all alone in the dorm." Gemini sticks out his tongue at Fourth.

Fourth wraps his arms around Gemini's waist. "When are you going to give in? I've been hitting on you for so long and you've never once accepted my feelings." Fourth pouts at Gemini. He's been doing the most for this boy and he never answers the feelings Fourth has for him. However, there were times that Gemini repay Fourth's gesture. Those gestures were what kept Fourth going.

Gemini ignores Fourth and rolls his eyes. "Dinner and that's it for tonight."

"Fine." Fourth answers.

After their dinner, Gemini is wondering why Fourth is still following him. "Why are you following me? Our dorm is definitely not the way that I'm walking." Gemini asks, getting annoyed by Fourth. Fourth is like a small puppy following its owner around.

"Well I thought I'd be able to send you off. I mean I won't be able to see you for the weekend." Fourth answers. "Also, since you stay so close to school, I still don't understand why you would want a dorm."

Gemini let out a sigh. "Well. I told you many times already. I can save time by studying. If I were to stay at home, the total time I would have wasted would be about an hour. If you take that time on going back home, I would have wasted two hours in a day. There are many things I can do in that two hours."

"Hmm... I think that's great. You can get more time to yourself and also more time for me to see you." Forth replies.

Gemini punches the Fourth's side playfully. "You've been flirting around too much." When the two boys are waiting for the traffic light to turn green, they spot an old couple from across the road, waving at Gemini. Gemini waves back. "You can leave now. That's my parents. We'll be heading off to buy some plants before heading home."

Fourth waves back. "It's the first time I'll meet your parents. It's rude to just leave them after they see me with you." Fourth grins as he looks at Gemini. "Also, you're buying another plant for your home? I know you have a green thumb but isn't another plant going to make your house into a jungle?"

"So that's the real reason why you're following me." Gemini squint his eyes at Fourth. "And no, I have a small backyard. They're big enough to have at least one more plant for me to take care of. Now leave before I make you."

"How about no." Foruth says as he sticks out his tongue.

Before Gemini could reply, they hear a loud screeching sound with long and repeated horns from the car. They turn their attention to it as sees a truck driving recklessly. Gemini's heart drop and his fear rise when he sees the direction that the truck is heading.