Last Chapter*

"Gem, I can't see. At least take out the blind fold." Fourth says as he feels Gemini slipping his finger underneath his shirt. He wants to take in Gemini's lustful face and all of its glory but he cant see anything other than feel Gemini's touch.

Gemini looks at the boy beneath him with his hands cuffed up above his head. Gemini leans in and pecks a kiss on his cheek. "No. I don't want to. You're going to listen to me and get what I give." Gemini answers in a tantalizing tone. "And I feel very generous today."

Gemini pecks slow kisses onto Fourth's cheeks, making his way down onto his neck. He could feel the warm skin radiating onto his lips. He could tell that Fourth's body is heating up with the slow kissing that keeps Fourth anticipating.

Fourth could feel Gemini's finger slip underneath his shirt. The touch of his fingertips tantalizing his belly in a slow circular movement. Fourth could feel his belly getting riled up with lust. Gemini's fingers slowly trace Fourth's skin up to his chest.

"Why are you silent?" Gemini asks, whispering his breath onto Fourth's skin

Fourth could feel tingles crawling all over his body with Gemini's breath. He couldn't help himself but let out a breath.

"Are you afraid that your friends will hear you?" Gemini asks but Fourth keeps silent. As much as Gemini is right, he didn't want his friends to hear how he sounds like when he's in bed with Gemini. He couldn't live with the embarrassment if they did.

Gemini didn't like that Fourth is going against his plan to make him be as noisy as possible. He claims Fourth's slips and slides his tongue into his mouth. He slides against Fourth's tongue until Fourth starts to return the dance of the mouth.

Fourth couldn't see anything and his other senses are heightened from the darkness. He could feel Gemini's lust and Gemini could feel Fourth's desperation from their dances. The two boys sucks each other's breath as the sound of their lips parting echoes in the room.

Gemini reaches for Fourth's chest and circles his thumb around Fourth's nub as he claims Fourth's lips once more. Fourth didn't know how being blindfolded could enhance his other senses this much. Fourth doesn't usually take much excitement by Gemini's fingers on his chest but this time, it feels heavenly. He could feel small waves of electricity coursing through his body.

Gemini takes in every moan that Fourth lets out as their tongue dance, sucking every breath from the boy below him. Gemini slides both his hands underneath Fourth's shirt and lifts them up, exposing his chest. Gemini pulls away from the lip locking and takes a good view of Fourth. The sight of his chest makes Gemini hungry.

"W-What are you doing, Gem?" Fourth asks as he feels the night air on his body.

Gemini hovers down and gently places his lips on Fourth's nub. Gemini nibbles onto Fourth's nubs with his lips. Fourth let out a small moan. It is the start of what Gemini want wants from Fourth. Gemini reaches for his other nub with his fingers and starts pinching softly onto it.

"G-Gem." Fourth moans out as he arches his body.

Gemini sticks out his tongue and circles around Fourth's nub. Fourth could feel the warm wet sensation on his nub as Gemini plays with it with his mouth. Gemini did this many times but Fourth didn't know it feels more intense than the other times.

Gemini crawls between Fourth's legs without taking any attention off Fourth's body. He bites onto Fourth's chest softly but strong enough to leave a mark as he sucks onto his skin. The warm taste of Fourth skin makes Gemini a little lightheaded and he continues to bite on the places that were left empty.

Gemini straightens his back and watches down on Fourth as his chest are red from his lips. Gemini grabs the hem of Fourth's shorts and pulls it off from the boy in one go. Fourth's shaft bounces out of the shorts and falls onto his belly.