Chapter 17*

Fourth didn't know how they ended up in the bedroom, but he isn't complaining. He has his hands all over Gemini. Fourth's lips are on Gemini's as they slowly take the steps towards the best with their instincts. He has never been desperate to kiss Gemini, all he knows is that he wants Gemini close to him.

He has his hands underneath Gemini's shirt, feeling every inch of his warm skin on his fingertips.  The anticipation is driving Fourth crazy. Gemini couldn't help himself, he slides his tongue into Fourth's mouth, slowly starting the slow dance of their mouth.

Gemini could feel Fourth's hands roaming under his shirt. Gemini hands are fixed on Fourth's bottom, squeezing both cheeks, imagining them hitting against his pelvis later. The two boys knows that they're already in the room, but they couldn't tell where the bed is.

The two boys fall onto the bed with Fourth on top of Gemini. The two boys split their lips, looking at each other. Fourth let out a small laugh. "I'm going to make you feel really good." Fourth says before desperately putting his lips onto Gemini's neck.

"Of course, I'm going to be inside of you. And that always feels good." Gemini answers as he closes his eyes and let Fourth rain his kisses all over him.

Fourth want to tell Gemini what he has in mind but he has always imagined on how it feels like to be inside of Gemini. He wants to feel everything from Gemini. He has a taste of how it feels like to have him aside inside of Fourth, now he wants to know how it feels like to be inside of Gemini.

Fourth grabs onto Gemini's hands and puts it above his head. Fourth feels a sense of domination surging over him as he locks Gemini's wrist with one hand while the other reaches for the bed side table. He opens the drawer and feels for the handcuff. He knows that if Gemini found out about the cuffs, he'll be using it on him.

Gemini didn't know how to feel that his hands are being held up. The new confidence that Fourth has makes him feel weird a little inside. The way Fourth kisses his neck makes Gemini feel wanted and he couldn't help but close his eyes and feel Fourth's feelings through his lips on his neck.

The next thing Gemini knew was hearing the sound of metal around his wrists with the sound of metal locking against each other. Gemini opens his eyes with furrow in his brows. "What do you think you're doing?" Gemini asks, fearing that Fourth does this so he could bring him to the police.

Fourth straightens his back and looks at Gemini below him with his hands cuffed above his head. Fourth could help the lust swirling in his belly. "Just shut up and enjoy this." Fourth answers as he grabs Gemini's shirt by the collar and rips it apart. The shirt tears straight down, exposing Gemini's body.

Gemini is shock at the newfound confidence and strength in Fourth. He didn't know how to react. He watches Fourth as he pulls his pants off. Gemini's shaft bounces out of his pants and he could see a wide grin on Fourth's face.

Fourth could feel the heat on his body from the overwhelming lust. Gemini's eyes fixed onto him is making him impatient. He knew he wanted to claim the helpless boy on the bed. He quickly strips himself down and grabs the bottle of lube in the drawer.

Gemini didn't know how to react but watch Fourth lube his shaft. He is at a lost of words but the sight of Fourth's naked body between his legs makes his stomach swirl and his lust grow. Fourth leans down and claims Gemini's lips.

Fourth rests his forehead onto Gemini. "I couldn't help myself. I want to feel all of you. I've felt you inside of me. Now I want to feel inside of you." Fourth says as he positions his shaft to Gemini's entrance.

Gemini raises his cuffed hands over Fourth's head and hooks onto the back of Fourth's neck. Gemini pulls him in closer and whispers into his ear. "I don't know where you get this much confidence all of a sudden, but you better not disappoint me."