You meet at the club pt.1

It'll start with a Marshall pov again, I'm sorry...

~~~~

Marshall pov

"No Nauny, I swear to god I'm not doing it", I groaned into the phone.

"Why? It's funny", Denaun chuckled. "The people dont expect you to go there anyways."

"Yeah so funny...Listen, I dont wanna go to a fucking club again."

"Marshall, come on! You're sober for how many years? Almost fiveteen. We both know that you wouldnt relapse by going to a fucking club in Detroit", he tried to convince me and he was kinda right.

"Then why should I go anyways?", I sighted. "Doesnt make any sense to me."

"Bro, you really need to learn how to socialize again", he groaned and i could litterely hear him roll his eyes at me. "Man we could just have some fun, meet some people...just have a good night."

"Yeah but what if they recognize me?", i asked.

"Trust me, they wont even care, theyre all drunk, minding their own buisness. We dont need no security. Oh yeah and Royce and Al are coming with us too."

"Alright", I sighted. "I'm going with you. Just dont tell Paul. He's gonna kill me."

"Cool. Then see you tonight", he chuckled. "Oh yeah and ask Skylar to come with ya."

"Yup", i said.

Because here is the thing: Skylar is staying at my house at the moment because i offered it to her since she and her boyfriend broke up two weeks ago. I thought it necessary for her so she wouldnt be alone and I can comfort her when she needs it.

-

A couple hours later we ended up in the club...

I wasnt drinking, neither was Denaun. But we had some fun anyways. I was actually quite surprised that no one recognized me which was very relieving.

Right now we were just sitting at a table just talking, watching the other people. It was somehow weird to see the club from a non-drunk perspective.

-

A bit later Royce, Al and Skylar joined us and everything was just very chill. We were sitting in a little seating area just drinking red bull.

"Imma use the bathroom real quick", I said and stood up.

When i walked out the bathroom i suddenly heard a girl screaming for help.

"Yo what the fuck", I mumbled to myself and walked outside the club where the vouce was coming from.

There I saw a young woman who tried to escape out the grip of a obviously drunk guy.

"Leave me alone", she cried.

"You wish", he just laughed.

"Yo, get away from her", I demanded when i reached them.

"Why should I?", the drunk old man asked aggressivly.

"Leave her alone", I stated clearly.

"No", he simply said.

"What the fuck?", I yelled angrily and tried to push him away from her. But it didnt really work.

So I just punched the guy in the face which made him fall to the ground.

I immediately pulled the woman a few steps away in case the guy would get up again.

But he didn't. Good...

Instead he just ran away.

"Thank you", the woman said, still looking extremely scared.