Enemies to Lovers pt.5

You had all arrived in New York yesterday morning and in two hours will be the last concert of the tour.

You were all hanging out backstage, just kinda celebrating a bit. You were talking a lot to Denaun and Skylar.

You were feeling really confident with yourself today since you were really content with your makeup and had also put on a cute outfit. You were wearing a red mini skirt, a white oversized shirt and your dr martens.

Riri's boyfriend Asap Rocky came visiting with their two little kids. They honestly were the cutest.

You had just came back from the bathroom when you spotted Marshall sitting on the couch having  Riri's two year old son sitting on his lap. You took them both in for a moment and it was honestly the cutest sight ever.

The little boy was giggling over something and had snuggled completely into Marshall. This man was so good with children. It made him even more attractive.

Next your eyes moved over to Riri and Asap who were sitting on the other couch. Rihanna seemed to have caught you staring at Marshall just a second ago because she was grinning at you knowingly.

"What?", you mouthed.

"Go sit down with him", she mouthed back and pointed at Marshall who right now listend closely to something Rza tried to tell him.

Unsurely, you walked over to the couch Marshall was sitting on and simply sat down next to him.

That made him look at you. He really hasn't noticed you earlier.

"Hey", he said with a slight smile on his face.

"Hi", you said quietly and looked right at him. How can he be so handsome?? It's not fair!

"Marshy, who dat?", Rza asked in his cute voice and pointed at you. The way he called him Marshy was simply adorable.

"That's y/n", Marshall explained softly. "She's your mommy's best friend."

"Hi Rza", you smiled before you looked up to Marshall again. His eyes were still on you and he was watching you intensely.

"What?", you asked confused.

"Nothing", he shrugged. "You look very pretty today."

Well, that was unexpected...

"Marshall, don't say shit like that", you simply hissed, even though him complimenting you actually meant a lot to you.

"Why?", he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Why?! You know exactly why, Marshall!", you snapped, getting even more angry at him. "It's just not fair to say stuff like that after being so dismissive in Hawaii."

"Y/n...", he sighed.

You were about to get up again when suddenly Rza crawled from Marshalls lap onto yours.

"Oh hey buddy", you smiled and pulled him into you, completely ignoring Marshalls eyes on you. You knew he wanted to talk to you right now.

"Y/n, can we talk?", Marshall then asked quietly.

You ignored him again.

"Y/n", he pressed. "Let's go outside for a moment and talk."

"Why would we need to talk?", you asked, provoking him.

"Could you stop with the fucking attitude. We're gonna have a talk outside. Now", he hissed angrily.

"Could you stop swearing in front of a kid?!", you snapped before getting up, picking Riri's son up with you and handing him back to his daddy.