2

You enter your apartment and light a few candles around it. You welcomed Arisu and his friends.

"You all got 3 day visas, right?" You questioned them. They nodded.

"Okay. I'm going to another game tonight, does anybody want to come along? If you don't then I won't get mad. I'm just gonna explore if there's more people than just us." You said. Arisu and Karube looked at each other, then looked at Chota.

"I can take care of myself! Don't worry about me, I'm just fine. Just please leave water on the table and a bit of food if you can," Chota smiled.

"Okay. Put your leg under cool water when you can. That eases the pain and heat from it." You said, looking at Chota. He nodded and thanked you.

You opened your pantry to see canned food and gave them to the trio.

"It's better than nothing, so eat up." You told them and looked at Arisu who had a look of disgust on his face.

"If you don't want it then don't eat it. But I suggest that you'd better eat it if you want strength for the game we're going to tonight," you said with your usual bored voice as you ate a spoonful of canned soup.

"Exactly. Be grateful, man." Karube said, digging in his canned food. Arisu sighed in defeat and opened the can to eat what was in it.

A few hours pass and it turned dark outside. You called Arisu and Karube to prepare for the game you're all going to. You took a sharp pocket knife and a small purse full of sweet snacks and a whole lot of water. Arisu came and took nothing with him.

"Ready?" You questioned them.

"..Yeah." Arisu said with a hint of fear in his voice. Karube nodded.

"By the way, if you're in danger I'm not saving you," you said as you reached for three lollipops from your purse; one for each person. You opened the door outside and saw a few white boards which signalled that there was multiple games. You went to the nearest one.

The walk there was silent; all you could hear was the sound of your heels clacking and the two boys' feet dragging behind you.

You both arrived to the game arena where multiple people gathered. You, Karube and Arisu took a phone from the white and round table and stared into it, waiting for the facial recognition to process.

FACIAL RECOGNITION IN PROGRESS...
YOU HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY REGISTERED.
REGISTRATION CLOSES IN 20 SECONDS.

Arisu looked at you and you gave him a look of confusion. "Miss Y/N-" Arisu started but he was quickly interrupted by you.

"Y/N." You said, emphasizing every syllable while glaring at the poor man.

"R..right.. Y/N, are we going to stick together or split up?" Arisu questioned nervously. You stared at him with your usual bored face.

"We're splitting up unless I get bored of walking around alone." You said bluntly, shifting your attention to the white board.

"Alright, I'll stay near you then, Arisu." Karube said.

REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED. THE GAME WILL COMMENCE SHORTLY.
DIFFICULTY: FIVE OF SPADES. ♤♤♤♤♤