7

Your eyes fluttered open as your room was met with the light of sunshine. You checked what time it was and it was 8:23 AM. You looked at your wall and saw a crutch. It wasn't there yesterday, so how did it end up her? Someone must have brought it to your room— How thoughtful of them. You noticed you could finally move your body. The numbness was gone at last. The Prussian blue must have helped, but fully recovering from thallium poisoning will take weeks, months or years. So how come you felt fully healed? Ann must have put something in the Prussian blue, but you can't define what it is. You are very grateful though.

You got up and felt a painful sting on your leg. You forgot that you got stabbed and you needed the crutches. You went to the bathroom to shower and brush your teeth. Once you finished, you looked around your room and saw Chishiya resting his back on the wall, lightly sleeping. His arms were crossed and he was sitting with his head leaning towards the front. You knew his neck was gonna hurt once he woke up. As much as you didn't want to wake him, you had to.

"Hey, Chishiya, wake up. Your neck is gonna be sore," you said as you lightly shook him two times. His eyes slowly opened and looked up to see you in front of him, your hair wet. He adjusted his position and sat up.

"Can you walk?" He asked you, looking at you then looking at your injuries.

"Did you disinfect them?" He quizzed, scratching the side of his neck and stretching slightly. You shook your head, indicating that you didn't.

"I can't find the alcohol to disinfect it with, so no," you said tiredly as you sat on your bed. Chishiya got up.

"Follow me," he said, putting his hands in his pockets. You obliged, following him to your bathroom. He opened a small cabinet and took out some rubbing alcohol. "This is the cabinet for bandages and self-aid," he said, pointing at the small cabinet. You hummed and nodded in response.

He sat you down on your bed and started by removing the bandage on your arm. He dipped a cotton ball in the rubbing alcohol and rubbed it on your arm. It stung a little, but you were able to endure it. Soon, the cotton ball had a light pink color and Chishiya was done with your arm. He bandaged it again and did a few loops before moving on. You hadn't even noticed you had a bandage on your injured leg until you looked. Chishiya or Ann must have bandaged it when you were asleep in the car. He removed the bandage and revealed your stab wound.

"It's gonna sting. Are you ready?" He asked as he dipped the cotton ball in rubbing alcohol. You nodded and he started to disinfect it. It stung more than your arm but you were able to endure it once again.

He finished and bandaged your leg. You heard a knock on your door and went to answer it. You opened the door to see Kuina looking at you with an apologetic look. You let her in your room and she was shocked to see Chishiya sitting on your bed.

"Hey? What's Chishiya doing here?" She asked, pointing at him with her brows furrowed in confusion.

"He fell asleep in my room," you said as you sat down on your bed next to Chishiya, "he took care of me last night." You said, resting your crutch on the wall. Kuina's eyes widened before squinting her eyes at Chishiya.

"This guy? Him? Chishiya? Chishiya Shuntaro?" She said in disbelief, looking at you with her eyes full of confusion.

"No, Ryan Reynolds," you said sarcastically, rolling your eyes. Kuina scoffed.