6

"Try to find the code to the safe," you said as you looked back to Chishiya and Ann. They nodded and immediately began jabbing different combinations of the numbers you listed. The pig masked butcher slowly approached with four more pitchforks in each of his hands.

"Seriously, did your fat buddy take all the knives or what?" You asked, scoffing as you stretched your arms and legs. The butcher was prepared to throw them again, aiming the pitchforks to Chishiya.

10 MINUTES REMAINING.

"Eyes on me, piggy." You said with a bored tone as you placed a hand on your hip, tossing and flipping your dagger in your other hand. The man didn't even take one second to turn his head towards you and started throwing the pitchforks at Chishiya and Ann. You quickly shielded the two, impaling your chest and arm with pitchforks.

"Y/N!" Ann called again with even more worry in her voice.

You hummed as you stared intently at the pitchforks that stabbed you. You smirked, looking back at the butcher who had even more pitchforks in his hands.

"There's poison in these, huh?" You asked smugly, removing the pitchforks that stabbed your arms and chest and looking at the tip.

"Thallium?" You remarked, looking back at the skinny yet strong man who wielded the pitchforks. You seemed to have gotten Chishiya's attention as you said this. His eyes were on you, looking at you as you contemplated on which poison was injected into the pitchforks.

"Hmm, the perfect poison. Can be fatal with a dose as small as a gram. You have good taste!" You told him as you threw the pitchforks away, your eyes fully on the butcher. You smiled before charging at him, knowing full well the poison might take effect on you any second. The man pulled out a sharp machete and made a medium cut on your arm.

3 MINUTES REMAINING.

"You have to try harder than that," you said as you dodged each and every one of his moves. You heard the safe click open, Ann took a rope while Chishiya took a black and long key. You grabbed the butcher by his hair and beat his ass.

"Y/N, hurry. Forget about him, we don't have any time left." Chishiya said, grabbing your arm. You scoffed, letting go of the poor pig-masked guy and started running.

"The key has to be some unlock for the exit door," you said as you, Ann and Chishiya ran, "And as for the rope, we'll have to find out quick." You looked around for the exit door, then you finally found it. The door was huge but the lock was as big as the key Chishiya held.

2 MINUTES REMAINING.

"Unlock it. Fast." You said, shoving Chishiya's shoulder. You heard a click, notifying you that the door has been unlocked. Chishiya opened the door and Ann was prepared to take a step but you quickly held her back.

"Watch your step!" You shouted, pulling Ann by her arm. Her breath hitched as she looked down, only to see boiling water.

"No time to react. Give me the rope," you demanded and Ann obliged.

She gave you the rope and you immediately looked around. You knew this rope wasn't useless and it could help you get out of this "boiling" situation. You saw a big hook that looked stable, but it was up high. You could wrap the rope around it, especially because the rope was long as hell, but you don't know if you could make it.