8

You arrived at the backyard with Chishiya. The stars reflected on your glossy eyes as you stared at the night sky in awe, seeing how the stars splattered around the pitch black that englobed the whole world. You sat down, put your crutch on the floor and looked up to admire the stars and their beauty. Chishiya looked at you, turning his head slightly. You felt his gaze but didn't bother looking back at him as your attention was fully on the stars.

"Your neck is gonna get sore if you stare at the stars like that for too long," he said, "I suggest laying down."

You listened to what he said and laid down, resting your head as your hair spread on the floor. Soon, everything around you was silent. You and Chishiya both sat in a comfortable silence, none of you uttering a word. You didn't stay more than 30 minutes until somebody ran to you and called your name.

You sat up and looked behind you to see Kuina waving at you as she stumbled due to fatigue. She jogged to you to make her message clearer.

"Y/N!" She shouted, panting as she put her hands on her knees to regain stamina. You looked at her, cocking your head slightly as you waited for her to continue.

She regained her composure and let out a deep breath. "Whew! What are you guys doing here?"

"Stargazing." You replied after a few seconds of silence.

"Alright, a serious-looking man with glasses is calling you to the meeting room. I had to run around the whole place to search for you!" She exclaimed, crossing her arms as she fiddled with her fake cigarette.

"Kuzuryu's calling Y/N?" Chishiya hummed in interest as you gave Kuina a look of confusion.

"What about Chishiya?" You asked, perplexed. Kuina shook her head, saying that he isn't supposed to come.

"We had a meeting a few hours ago, though," you said, "This must be pretty important if it's not from Hatter, huh?"

Kuina beamed a smile, gave you a thumbs up in response and waved enthusiastically before heading back. You returned the wave and Chishiya helped you up as you picked up your crutch. You thanked him and you both walked to the meeting room.

You arrived to the meeting room and waved goodbye to Chishiya. You entered the room, only to see two people with black bags over their heads sitting on a chair. You could tell that one was a male, one was a female.

You looked at them, unfazed as your rested eyes analyzed them. "Huh. If you guys want to show a torture show then I don't feel like watching it."

The gleeful girl with bangs laughed at your remark.

"It's nothing like that, Y/N! We're just going to ask them a few questions, that's it!" She cheerfully explained, "I'm Kano Mira, by the way," she introduced herself with some sort of sinister stare and smile. You hummed in response.

Two militants were behind the people held captive. They pulled away the bags on their heads aggressively. When you saw their faces, an amused smile crept up to your face.

It was Arisu and the short-haired climber. When the bag over Arisu's head was removed, he squinted his eyes as his face was met with the rays of the sun.

"Good morning," Mira said with her usual smile.

The serious-looking man stepped up to take parole.