Chapter Twelve

It has been four days since I saw the boys and Cali. Me and Cali have decided to take a break from them and have some time to ourselves. No, we didn’t break up with them we just needed space. Louis has given me updates on Niall’s condition. He’s getting better every day. Which is good. He’s still broken up though about what happened. Louis told me that sometimes he’ll pass Niall’s room and he swears he can hear him sobbing about it. He even hears him talk about it in his sleep. Poor Niall. I feel so bad for him. Louis told me a doctor guy came and he said he looked familiar. I don’t blame him. It was Sam. And Mary, I’m not calling her mom anymore, was the older lady. She put a wig and some makeup though. Sam and Louis have never met in person. Louis has never even seen what Sam looked like. So, we just put a bit of makeup on him.

I laugh at the picture Louis just sent me. It was a picture of him with a Viking helmet or something like that. It was funny. I tell him I have to go then put my phone away, but it vibrates again and I groan as I look to see it’s Louis again.

“Hey, I miss you. We haven’t seen each other in days. How about we go to the fair?” he sends.

“I don’t know Louis.” I send back.

“Please. I want to see your shining face.” He writes back.

“Are you crazy? I’m not pretty.” 

“Yes you are. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are grey. You’ll never know, dear. How much I love you. Please don’t take, my sunshine away.” He sends. I feel the redness grow in my cheeks as I blush.

“I still don’t know.” I write.

“Please…” he sends me.

“Fine…”

“Yay. I’ll pick you up at noon, okay love?”

“Okay, bye Lou.”

“Bye.”

I put my phone away and get dressed. I put on my red jeans, and a black long sleeved shirt that says love. I put my glasses on again. I let my face go natural, so I don’t put on any makeup. I honestly think I look my best without make up on. I brush my hair and let it go natural, so it is really wavy. It looks a bit curly too. I put on a beanie and grab my jean jacket. When I get downstairs, there’s a knock on the door. I open it to see Louis.

“Hey Louis.” I sing and give him a hug. I put on my Ugg’s and write a note and put it on the fridge because no one is home but me.

-I’m at the amusement park with Louis and his friends. I’ll be back later. 

I stick it on the fridge then lock the door behind me. I would usually write love you, but they aren’t my real parents and brothers, so they probably won’t care. We walk down the pathway and get into the van. Liam is driving, and Niall is in the passenger seat. Harry and Cali sit in the middle, so that leaves Louis, Zayn and I in the back. I sit in the middle since I’m the smallest. I put my headphones in and listen to my music until we get there. Once we buy our tickets, we split up. The groups are Niall, Zayn and Liam, and Me, Louis, Cali and Harry.