Chapter Six

Cali’s P.O.V

It was seven o’clock at night. I was in the bathroom getting changed into some fresh cloths. I was finally going home. I know I haven’t been here long, but I hate being in hospitals. They make me feel depressed. I start to put on the pair of blue shorts Alexis bought for me. Then I put on a grey shirt with blue stripes and a black heart on it. I really don’t want to wear shorts, because it’s cold outside. But I have a cast on my leg and it’s hard enough already to put on shorts with out moaning loudly in pain, so imagine if I was putting on jeans. I brushed my hair and left it natural, and I didn’t bother with the makeup, because we weren’t really going to go out anywhere tonight, with my injured leg and all. Then, I hopped out of the bathroom, and saw everyone’s smiling faces. I got a little scared when I saw Harry’s. He has a mischievous grin on. All of a sudden he picked me up and spun me around, and I shrieked. He chuckled and set me down. He helps me put one of my shoes on and we wait for the doctor to come back. About five minutes later, he arrives.

“Well, it looks like you’re leg is getting better quicker than I thought. So, here are your crutches. Here is a pack of gauze for incase you need it. And you might want to take these painkillers with you too, because the treatment has some side affects, so you might feel pain occasionally. So, that’s it. Oh, and you can take that off in a few weeks. We’ll let you know when you should take it off, and call us if you have any problems or questions. Good bye.” He said all at once while handing everything to me. We nodded and left. We had to walk slowly because I had to use crutches. I can’t wait until my leg heals. I feel weak in a cast.

We started to go to another room, which I’m guessing is where Zayn is. When we go there he was already dressed, and he was talking to a doctor. After he was dismissed, we all got outside. It was freezing, and it didn’t help that I was wearing shorts. We got into Harry’s van and drove off. 

Even though it was Harry’s van, it was Louis who was driving. Harry sat in the back with me, his arm wrapped tightly around me. I smiled at him. We drove for a while until we reached Alexis’s house. She got out of the van.

“Cali, you’re parents are out of town, so you’re staying with me tonight.” She informs me. I nod and kiss Harry on the cheek and slowly get out.

Alexis carries two bags. One that belongs to her, and one that is mine. I walk slowly on my crutches and we wave good bye to the boys as they drive away. I chuckle as I turn around to see Dean’s 1967 Chevy Impala. It was a really great car. Alexis held the door open for me and I hopped inside, and a warm breeze greeted me immediately. I smiled and rubbed my freezing legs. Alexis closed the door and put the bags down. She crouched down and faced her back towards me. I looked at her weird.

“Are you sure Alexis?” I ask hesitantly. She nods and I carefully climb onto her back, trying not to hurt my leg. She walks up the stairs with me oh her back, and we both giggle. We get to her room and she puts me down on her bed. She goes back downstairs to get my crutches and our bags. A minute later, she comes back with them. She puts them down and sits on the bed with me.

“Cali, can I ask you something?” she asks me.

“Anything.” I reply. She takes a deep breath in and looks up at me.

“I have to go on a hunt with my brothers, and I’m worried about this whole curse thing. We both know that it’s true, and I don’t want the boys to get hurt again. So I was wondering if you could maybe keep an eye on the boys while we’re gone.” She tells me.

“I don’t know. I know barely anything about hunting. And my leg is hurt badly so if something were to attack us I wouldn’t be much help. And I can’t do it alone.” I say to her.