Chapter Thirty

No One’s P.O.V

Tommy stood there, satisfied with what he did to Zayn. He had just made Zayn live in a nightmare where Tommy beat him and hurt him. Now he decided that he would torture another boy. He searched through the photos and finally decided on the blonde boy, Niall Horan.

He thought about all the different things he could do to Niall to make him suffer. He didn’t want to repeat what he did to him last time; he wanted to try something different. He thought about it that hard, when suddenly an idea clicked in his head. He took a little cloth and filled it with certain things: cat bones, rabbit’s teeth, a type of plant, and a picture of Niall himself. Then he took the blade again, rolled up his jacket sleeves and made a new cut on his left arm. It was smaller than the last. He could feel Louis wince in pain and a smile appeared on his face quickly. He covered up the cut and tied up the piece of fabric to make it a bag. He took the little bag in his hands. He held it tightly in his pale hands.

He closed his eyes, and when he opened them he was no longer in the room he was in. He was in a hallway. The hallway right outside of where Zayn, Cali, Harry, Alexis, Niall, and Liam were. Tommy searched around and found a drawer to put the hex bag in. He opened it quickly, dropped the bag back in, closed the drawer and disappeared back to the room he was in before. He smiled, as he was able to watch what was happening in his head.

Niall’s P.O.V

We had just walked out of the room. Zayn had just had some pain or screaming festival but he was back to normal now, if you call being in excruciating pain from coughing up blood and bleeding from the chest normal. He had his arm wrapped loosely around Liam, while Liam had his wrapped tightly around Zayn’s, refusing to let him fall to the ground. I walked with Harry behind Zayn and Liam while Cali and Alexis walked at the front.

I suddenly felt like something bad was going to happen to me specifically, but it might just be me being scared of this house and the demon that’s possessing Louis. It’s probably just that, right?

Suddenly, I feel like my arm is on fire. I stop walking and start to groan, holding my arm tightly. Everyone else stops walking and turns to face me. They stare at me with concern written all over their faces. I hold my arm tightly, trying to stop the pain, but it only gets worse.

“Niall?” Cali asks me weakly. I look to her, then to everyone else again. 

“Oh, gosh.” I whine in pain. 

I groan again, and roll up my sweater sleeve. My skin is red like I just got a sunburn. I groan again when I suddenly feel like a knife is being shoved into my arm. I scream loudly. I look at my arm and see something that was not there a second ago. I see a large, red, bleeding line on my arm. When did I get a cut on my arm? 

Everyone stares at my arm in shock.

“N-Niall, y-your arm.” Liam stutters. 

My other arm starts to hurt and I roll my sleeve up. My arm is red like a sunburn. We stare at it for a few seconds when suddenly a cut starts to form. They form across my wrist. We stare at them in pure shock and horror. More start to form and bleed on both my arms. I start to scream in pain and I fall to my knees. I start to panic and scream more. Alexis comes to my side and takes my hands. She looks at my wrists in pure horror as more and more cut’s form. There are about seven on each wrist now. Eight…nine…ten… Alexis looks up at Alexis, Harry, Liam, and Zayn.