Thank You! (Read this)

I just wanted to thank you guys so much for reading this. This was (technically) my first fan fiction and it wasn't the best, but still, you guys took your time to read it. This story is currently at 1k votes, which I never thought possible. Thank you so much! I honestly appreciate everything. I promise one day I will go through the chapters and edit them so that they're better.

I have a couple favours to ask you:

1. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE SEQUEL! The sequel only has like 300 and something votes compared to this first book, which I find a little odd because I personally find my writing is better in the sequel. Though I do know my updates were bad with that (I finished it a while ago, for those who don't know), so that is probably part of it. But PLEASE read it and vote (it has less views too so I know the lack of votes are for that reason). I promise the writing is better in the sequel, though I do plan to go back and edit it after I finish editing the sequel.

2. Please check out my other stories!!! One I recently published is a one shot, which happens to be another One Direction/Supernatural crossover, called "Supernatural: The Antichrist". For those who read my old story/one shot "The Antichrist", it's basically that with a new name. Another story I published is a werewolf!Louis one called "Dark Side of the Moon". I've had ideas for it for like five years and I kept trying to write it but would delete it because it was bad but I've really planned this story out now. I've got chapter outlines for like 32 chapters and I've posted six. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!

Once again, thank you so much for the 1k votes! I never thought I would get that many! I love you all for everything!!

Love, Samantha