Part 2

I don't know what to do as I stared back at her with the same poker face.. And we both sighed in unison..

I walked to her side and she stared  at me for a while before leaving out another sigh..

"hey what's your name..?" she asked in pissed tone..

Huh..This is new.. No girl ever talked to me in this tone, I somehow feel relieved that she isn't the clingy type..

" where is this place..? " she asked looking around.. It's my suit.. I booked this suit last night but we ended up in someone else room so  I teleported us here when I woke up..

"hey stop staring and say something you jerk " she said pissed...

Wow..!! Look at your audacity to call me like this... Still.. She don't  feel scared even a little bit.? No one ever talked to me like this..!! She is.. Interesting.!!

" lucas.. "I said

" huh..? " she stared at me confused tilting her head

" lucas.. That's my name... Don't  call me anything other than that.. "

I said and she nodded a yes

" lucas...huh.. That's a nice name..." she mumbled..

"I am Athanasia" she said staring straight at my eyes with a smile ..it's more like a formal business smile

Athanasia..? What a unique name..?! Atha - na - sia.. Then is her  nickname sia..?

" sia...Huh.." I blurted out and she stared at me surprised..

"what.?" I asked.. What's there to be surprised.?

" nothing... It's just my first time someone called my name like this.. I'm usually called as athy.." she said.

Yeah.. Now that she says it... I remembered that white haired bastard did called her athy last night..

" who cares.? I like it  this way.. " I said and she nodded a yes.

"is this your suit.?" she asked and I nodded a yes. She sighed as she looked around and grabbed her head annoyed.

Wait.. She is still covering herself with bedsheet.. the last night incidence flashed before my eyes .. I had gone crazy and even ripped her dress off.. My actual plan is only to mark her but she is too attractive to just only do that and her pheromones drove me insane.. It's technically her fault still... Haah..

I stood up and left the room.. When I closed the door I called her

"vivi.."

" I am Here.. How can I help you..?" she asked smiling... Vivi is my pet bat.. I once found her at the verge of dying and she refused to leave my side ever  since I saved her  so  she become something like my pet...

" take this.. And help her.." I said as I created the same dress she wored last night through magic and throwed it on her.

" woah..huh.. A girl dress..? Lucas..!!!" she screamed in my ear .. Then she  glared at me pouting. Such a drama queen she is

"who is she..? You should have stayed loyal and waited for your mate.. " she asked glaring at me...

"tch.. Just go inside first..and bring her to the restaurant once she is done " I said as I pushed her Inside and walked away.

Athy's P. O. V.

Huh..? He just left like that.? This jerk ..

I stretched my body and suddenly there is a thud sound.. I turned and saw a black cloth flying in the midair.