Chapter 27

I pushed them inside the room..

"Luan.. Lina.. Don't ever come out of this room until I open the door OK..?"

I said and they both looked scared and confused.. I looked behind and I am  right.. Sir Welford is running around trying to attack the monks.. The steel chain holding him  is cutted .

I felt terrified... Magic won't work inside  the temple that's exactly why they are locking  infected people  here... Still.. A werewolf doesn't even need magic to kill people..

Haah... As long as the children are safe.. I am fine.. Please.. Someone stop him..

My body shuddered when his eyes which are completely like a wolf met mine.. Digging a hole and burying me in it...

I started running as soon as he took a step towards me...every breathe felt heavy as I am running on  my full potential  .. Haah... Haah...

Even when I am running all I wish is Luan and lina to Be safe... Please Luan.. Listen to  me this once and don't come out...

My heart literally stopped  for a second.. He is so close to me.. But...

I am at the end of the cliff.. There is no where to run now... And.. More than the fact he is nearing me.. The height I am  standing now is making me dizzy...

No.. I shouldn't faint.. I have to live... Hic...i am breathelss  and now I am crying... My legs went numb and eyes shut making the world dark.i thought I am gonna die... My heart felt heavy  like it's about to stop .. Hic.. I don't want to.. I want to live for my children... To see that jerk some  day.. Please.. I don't want to...

I heard  howling sounds but I can't process anything... I feel like I am falling down.. No.. Like I am floating..that's when i heard it... The voice which made my heart beat again

" sia.. Siaa.."

I slowly opened my eyes and he is here..!!! am I hallucinating...?!!

" it's ok now.. come down.... Here.. Come on.."

he said in a gentle tone reaching his hands to me.. I looked around and realised how I am one step away from falling down this cliff..

My heart thudded as my hands reached his itself.. I hold them  and it's... Warm!!

Is he really here...? !! He pulled my hand  and I fell over him.. He hugged me tight and patted my head... My heart slowly caught its  normal pace.. I felt at ease..I still can't get what's going on
.. is he really here or not... But I want to stay like this forever... I really wish it's really him and not my hallucination

Hic... Tears aren't  stopping   as I hugged him back.. As tight as I can...
I was terrified.. I thought I would never see his face again.. Never hear my kids laughing sound and see them again... I
Hic..i thought I won't make it..

I cried loud as he kept patting my head gently.. It's warm.. I finally feel alive...

......P. O. V. Ends.....

She  fainted and he carried her in princess style... He turned to see the master grandpa staring at him with a sorry face and some guys rushed towards them and took Mr. Welford in stretcher  who is lying down in  fainted state, bleeding from lucas 's attack ... Mistress Welford is crying as she followed them..

"take her to the room.." grandpa  said  and lucas sighed as he nodded a yes walking towards the room .. His legs halted as he saw Luan  standing  outside the room.. The door opened... He looked terrified..

He walked inside and placed athy on the bed..

"huh.. Mister..what happened to  mama ...?!! " 

he turned to see his daughter staring at him.. Her doe eyes hold fear  and shock . He kneeled down but his hand halted from touching her.. He felt perplexed...