Part 10

"what our captain is thinking about...? "

Paul asked leaning his head on his hand and staring inside lucas 's cabin who is staring at the white board his hand tapping  his pen on the table

"he must be thinking about the case but he look damn handsome standing like that.." emma said with heart eyes.

" he look like an ice prince.. So dreamy..." rose said smiling..

"Haah.. Nowadays you guys are praising him everyday  like saying good morning ." xavier said as he took his seat.

"who are they praising..?" cable asked as he entered the room

"who else your dear friend.." Esther said as she sit on her chair turning on her system.

"what if one day he  hear you guys talking about him..?" Joel said

" well.. He is used to that...so he won't mind" cabel shrugged

Lucas got a call from athy and his face brightened a bit as he swiftly answered the call..

"did you see that...?!" emma said her eyes wide in surprise.

"what..?" rose said turning and saw lucas

"I think I saw him smiling just now"

"you must be seeing things.. He look so pissed.." rose said and sighed

'what the.. Why it's silent..? I know she is mad and didn't talked to me since then... Then why the hell she called me..? Is something wrong..?

He ended the call and dialled again and she didn't answered the call.. Suddenly that night came to his mind as he grabbed his jacket and ran outside..

"where is he going in a rush..?" xavier asked

"don't mind him and let's finish our work" cabel said.

Lucas rushed to home and saw athy getting ready in a rush packing her things..

'so she purposely didn't answered my call huh..? Is she leaving .? Damn it.. why my heart feels so heavy..? She didn't did anything wrong.. I am the one who fucked up still.. Why do I feel so sad..? I thought I am determined not be sad for the same thing again in my life.. Haah.. I am going crazy.. 'he thought as he stared at her sprinting around the room in hurry .

Athy's P. O. V.

I heard the door opening but I don't had time to look around.. As I was busy packing my things..

"lucas.."

vivi called and I turned to see lucas standing beside the  roomdoor staring at my things dazed.. When his eyes met mine... I saw it again... His emotions seeping out from him... His eyes looked lost and hurt..i felt a pang in my heart...

I turned and when I grabbed a dress.. I got reminded of vivi's words..

'Lucas got abandoned and he grew up alone'