Part 20

FOUR YEARS LATER
.
.
.

Athy's P. O. V.

It's been four  years... I can't believe how fast time passed ..

My first wedding anniversary became a worst memory for me.. After that day.. I was heartbroken.. I thought I can overcome my breakup.. I am strong, I can do that... That's what I thought... But I can't...

I felt betrayed and  disappointed in myself.. I never thought I would get so weak because of love... He left me without even a proper explanation and I was left all alone..

Until a great twist happened in my life...

Now.. I am not alone .. I was sad and  heartbroken but not anymore.....

I stared at  the photo  in the wall which I  hanged there  with  great care...these two smiling so brightly... Always fills my insides with warmth...

After  we seperated. I was devastated.. I didn't left my room and cried all day.. Helly was always with me  taking care of me.. Trying her best to console me..

Then one day...

I fainted and she hurriedly took me to the hospital.. They told me I am pregnant.. I felt even more confused. I was depressed and devastated..

But.. Slowly I started getting better. The moment when the doctor told me they are  twins and I felt their heart beat..I felt so happy.. there was not one but two souls were  inside  me.. They are mine.. I am not alone anymore... As months passed by  I felt so attached to them... Now they both  are three years old... they are  growing  up so fast ... Helly and cabel helped me a lot along with Sara..

Sara.. Our  new housekeeper in my house. Yeah.. I left that house long ago and even moved places .. After living there I kinda get attached to living in peaceful areas So i moved to another island called Nami..  It's also partly because   cabel  got transfered here  and helly compelled me to 

It's a beautiful and peaceful place  and I joined as a teacher in a  primary  school nearby  my  house and it's a  convenient  job for me.. I take my children with me and can stay near them along with working  all day..

I heard the calling bell ringing  and was about to open the door but Sara did  before me.. Helly entered with a bright smile as she is holding Charles in Her hands..

Charles is helena and Cabel 's son.. He is only eight months old and damn adorable  ..!!

"hii.. Helly.. Hello to you my darling.." I said as I took Charles from her and he is sleeping looking adorable as usual

" I said as I took Charles from her and he is sleeping looking adorable as usual