Chapter 31

Athy's. P. O. V.

"Lina.. Don't run.." I said as she started running around the boxes..

I am packing things. It has  been one week since we had that discussion.. Lucas already prepared everything like usual. That jerk.. He already fixed the house and then asked me.. So it's easier to move out now... I convinced lily to atleast stay beside us since she strongly opposed staying with us...and she finally agreed to it.. Lucas said fortunately the house next to ours is also out for lease so we booked that.. He went to help lily pack things with Luan and I am doing here with Lina..

"excuse me mam shall we start moving things to trunk..?" a service guy  asked and they started moving things to the truck once I said yes.. Lina played around them and they all smiled at her.. I took Alina and came out...

This jerk.. He is doing this on purpose right..?  It's the same he gifted me right.?  Haah... He told me the same dialogue.. 'Use it or  else it will just stay here.. It's your car your wish.'

I am not stupid enough to went my anger out on the car and left it here.. Haah..

"Lina.. Let's go.." I said picking her up from the ground.. She is like a fierce bunny..

"let's go... You wants to see the new house don't you..?" I said and she stopped struggling and nodded a yes.. Look at this brat..

" mommy.. This car looks just like daddy's" she said as u out her on the baby seat.

" yeah yeah.. He gifted it to me.." I mumbled as I secured my  seatbelt..

"really..?!! Like Sara..?!" she said squeeling..

"huh.. Who is Sara..?" I asked confused

" that gril mommy.. The heroine.. Who is a doctor.. Her boyfriend also buys her a car.. He is a Coe.." she said and smiled.

"that's ceo Lina.. And stop watching dramas.. Are you aunty.?" I said and she pouted

"Noo.. Lina is a little girl... And dramas are fun cause I can watch them with helly aunty.. she  likes them .. Why mama  don't watch  it.?" she asked.

" I am not Intrested.. I  will buy you some books. Try reading them... they are fun.." I said and she sulked..

"but mama  won't stay and read it with me.. Lina  will be bored to read alone.."  she sulked

"Lina.. I told you.. Mama  isn't going to work anymore.." I said

"really..?!! Mama  isn't going to school.?!" she asked.

"yeah.. Mama  will stay with you all day.. Mama .. Lina and Luan can play all day long..read stories..mommy will play house with you.. Buy you princess dresses.. braid your hair prettily.. Let's grow flowers too.." I said and she started jumping from her seat..

" haayyy..!!! Lina is so happy right now.. "she said squeeling... My daughter has magic in  her voice.. Her laughter is enough to sooth a wounded soul from depression.. It always feels  so warm inside.

I reached the destination nd the house..its beautiful..!!! Just my type..!!!

" mama.. It's your favourite house..!!" she said looking out..yeah it's just like how i once Draw to them how I want our  house to be like .. It's.. Just like this.

"Papa always do what mama likes.. Hehehe" she giggled..

As if he do.. And.. Why she is so sharp in matters  like this ..?!!

" let's go.." I said taking her in my arms.. The transport company's  truck arrived and they started moving things to the truck . We looked around the house and in the right time helly called me.. One more  reason I love this place.. Helly will also be my neighbour.. She  and cabel  are moving to the house opposite to ours..!!