Part 8

Lucas P. O. V.

I was in my office as usual dealing with the cases.. But strangely I feel omnious for some reason.. As if telling the answer for my nervousness.. She stood in front of me with her most irritating smile..

"what are you doing here...?" I asked irritated and she smirked as she walked towards me..

"hii.. Lucas.. Nice to meet you.. Again.. I know you aren't happy to see me but just know I am" she said sitting.. Tch..

" I heard you got married.. Finally found your mate huh.... Let me see her.." she said with a smirk.

"get lost" I said and she leaned closer.. Her perfume is seriously nauseating

" you can act like you forgot how much you want, but I didn't.. I rewind it every day in my mind .. My bet that I will make you mine.." she said and I feel like throwing up..

" so.. To make things easier. I will give you an option..since you are the one who won the bet .. If you come for  dinner with your wife at xxxx exactly.. Then I will think about giving up after seeing her for real .. Or else.. I will find her myself and torture her until I feel satisfied you know I will do that right..? I am only considering giving up since it hurt my pride to still fighting after losing the bet so make sure you use  this chance and escape or else I won't give up . "

she said and how bad I want to kill her right here, right now

" don't say get lost.. remember to appear with your wife. Bye for now..."she said getting up and walked towards the door and turned back.

" You know me well lucas.. I won't just blabber .. " she said and left. Yeah she is right. Shit.. I am at peace cause I thought she finally stopped bothering me...

Then I forgot completely about her until it's time to get back home..when I get back home she is not there. I was about to call her but she came on  the right time..

 I was about to call her but she came on  the right time

(their outfits)

"where were you..?" I asked and she flinched.. Well.. I didn't shouted because I wanted to..I was pissed because of that damn bianca ..

" I went to my friend's wedding , I already told you.. Why are you shouting at me..? Move" she said irritated.

Yeah.. She did told me this morning she is going to seoul with helena to attend her friend's wedding .. I totally forgot..but .. I have to finish dealing with bianca right now...

"let's go.. We have to go somewhere.." I said as I grabbed her hand when she is about to open the door.. She took her hand away and glared at me..

"where are we going..? I am not coming... I am..

" sia..i am already pissed.. Don't make me argue with you, let's go... I also don't want to go but I have no choice "

I said with my wolf growling, she followed me silently.