Part 3

"Athy.. Get up.." vivi nudged her and she slowly opened her eyes.

"hmm..morning vivi.."she mumbled smiling as she give her a kiss. Vivi was surprised then become super happy as she did a summersaut and athy giggled.. She  flew back to Korea yesterday ... Then they had lunch and fell asleep watching TV.

Ding dong ...

Athy woke up from the calling  bell sound and opened to see helly standing there smiling...

"what are you doing here.? What about your honeymoon..?"

she asked surprised. Helly  pouted as she walked inside... She give athy a rant about how thier honeymoon got cancelled because cabel is called to station for emergency

" being a police officer sure is difficult helly, don't be mad at him ... " athy said patting her back..

"hmph.. Don't support him then I will do the same once you got married..." she said pouting and athy stared at her confused suddenly helly's face brighten up which made her even  more confused.

"but I am so happy athy... another one of my long term dream come true.." she said with stars in her eyes.

"huh... What is it..?" athy asked titling her head.

" do you remember..my third wish in bucket list ...? "

"to live beside  or near by  each other once  we get married..?" Athy asked

" exactly... "she said hugging her...

" so lucas and cabel live  nearby.? "she asked surprised.

" yep.. Their houses are beside each others..they grew up together like us... And both have same profession.. Kyaa. I can't believe my dreams are becoming reality "she said hugging her tight...

Wait. Then lucas is also a police officer ..?! He didn't look like one though.. He look  like a fashion magazine model..and cabel too 

" are they really police officers.? They don't look like one at all.. "I mumbled..

" yep.. To be exact they are special police..cabel once told me.. There is a special police unit for people like us and they deal with mysterious  cases
Which can't be solved by normal humans.. I was shocked when he said that  the police commissioner himself is a vampire.."she said

" I see.. That sounds interesting. "I said and she sighed..

" I too first got impressed when I heard about  it.. But it's hectic.. he is  called  at any hours ...and he works even if he came back home.. "helly said and sighed..

" don't worry.. May be he will have more time if he get promoted or something  in future "

" not before your husband... He said lucas is a genius.. An ace in his department.."

" heh.. No wonder he is so cocky.."athy said rolling her eyes.

" well.. You are also not an easy person to deal with. " helly mumbled

" pfft .. Right..?. Helly shall we eat..? I am hungry " athy said giggling

Then they spent thier rest of the day together and the next day athy got a call from lucas asking her to come to busan with helly.. They walked into the forest to the moon goddess temple which can be entered only by supernatural beings...

Athy saw their clan head. An old man living for hundreds of years talking to lucas. Since they got evolved supernatural being's life saon got shorter to the same as humans but people like thier clan head  have extraordinary powers whi h make them live longer than  others. He smiled at athy his eyes completely hide under his wrinkles.. His knee length beard  made  him look unrealistic... He  have that  powerful aura around him which make everyone automatically bow in respect for him.