Part 14

Athy's P. O. V

When I entered the office I filled in the details Ruby granny asked to..

" huh.. Mam.. I called and she glared at me.

" OK Granny I have a doubt " I said and she smiled bright.

" yes what is it athy.? "

" don't a person have to complete some teaching course to be a teacher especially teaching kintergarden kids is hard "

" you are right but our school is different you know.. Do you know why we have separate kintergarden school..? "

" because kids don't have the maturity to hide their power so it's dangerous to let them study with normal people.. Once they get mature enough to hide their powers they can study freely with others "

" exactly.. You too studied like that when you are young right..? So our most important goal is to make them understand why we should hide our powers and how to control them.. Then teaching them other things are easy since children catch up faster.. And there is someone to help you.. Ohh there she is " she said and I turned back to see a beautiful unnie  staring at me gasping

" oh you must be the new teacher you are so gorgeous.. Are you really  a teacher... You look like a celebrity..!!! " she said as she walked in circle  around me

" hello nice to meet you I am Athanasia" I said bowing and she smiled

"hii Athanasia.. Call me racheal.. I am a staff here teaching sunflower class"

" sunflower class .?" I mumbled

"yeah we only have two class rooms and about ninety students fourty five on each.. Your calss name is Rose we named the class after flowers" she said and I smiled bright

"really..?! I love roses" I said and they both giggled

"we can tell that from your perfume." racheal said with a smile.. I like this place people here are so nice

"racheal unnie.. Please take care of me" I said bowing and she hugged me which made me surprised.

"aww..you are so cute.. I always wanted a little sister.. Of course.. I will take care of you Athanasia " she said with a wink..

" you can just call me athy" I said and she smiled bright.. She is a demon.. But a good one I think... Granny is a vampire..look at her looking so young even now

" athy..you should show me your husband one day" she said and smiled.. I think she found by staring at my pendant..

" if only you came a little earlier.. You could have meet him in person..that walking adonis statue " granny said giggling

" what the.. Really..? Haah.. I missed.."

racheal unnie  whined as she dragged me to the classroom and gave me a tour of the school its a very small school still it had many facilities and peaceful ambience.. Soon the children started coming one by one.. They all are wearing a blue uniform looking so cute.. When everyone gathered granny and racheal Introduced me to the rose class students and they all clapped smiling bright.. Some even shouted saying I look like a fairy, beautiful and they like me already... I felt so happy they all  are damn cute..

racheal unnie helped me with the schedule, After the first class which is music.. It's language class since I already did some teaching to students in my uni days it's easier to teach them.. I love how they adorably dance singing the rhymes..every day last hour is mostly p. E. T or drawing.. Today it's drawing...

I also love teaching them how to draw.. Them drawing adorably with thier tiny hands is so satisfying to watch..

When the period is over, I stay with racheal unnie and sent everyone home. Then unnie  explained me some of the works and we wrap up.. When we all came out granny adjusted her glasses and smile turning to me...