Part 19

Athy's P. O. V.

When I woke up.. I saw lucas sleeping beside me hugging my waist..it's warm...I got reminded of last night events and my heart fluttered

This jerk.. How come you look so cute while sleeping.?

I kissed his forehead and he snuggles his head on my neck.. I slowly get off and searched around for that shirt which was lying on the floor.. I took a shower and made us breakfast... He came out of the room in hurry, ready to leave... He ended the call and rushed towards me and tackled me with a hug

"good morning lucas." I said hugging him back and he hummed back

"morning... Sia.. I am sorry but I gotta go now... See you later.. And here.." he said handing me something as he kissed below my ear.

"what's this..?" I mumbled as I saw a car key..

" it's yours.. I bought one for you and forgot to tell you." he said nonchalantly..

"wait.. What..?!!" I asked dumbfounded and he dragged me out and there is really a new car in the garage. He must have drove this here last night.. It's the same one as his.. Only the colour was white while his car is black.

" i don't need a car.."

" shh..just use it or it will be left in this garage...don't take taxi at nights and don't stay out too long... I don't know when will I be able to come back home. So stay safe." he said and my hands itched to smack this jerk hard.. Always nagging and doing whatever he wants

I glared at him as i walked back inside the house and he followed me like a puppy

" sia... " he called in a sweet tone as he suddenly pulled me back holding  my waist  and back hugged me..

" are you mad..?" he asked.. I pushed him back and turned towards him... And bathump... Bathump...

What the.. When did he got so good at acting cute..?!!

" I am not..." I said pouting. Even if you act cute I won't give in.. Hmph.. He smiled gently and he kissed my forehead

" sorry.. I will try to come back quickly "

He said in gentle tone... You sly jerk.. He got a call again..

He must be really busy...

" Haah...you only came back last night after so long.. Fine...bye.. be safe and Eat properly OK..?" I said and he nodded a yes..

" hmm.. I will.. Bye.. "he said and I hugged him and give him a peck on his cheek. His face got brightened as he rushed out. Soon.. I saw cabel 's car and he get on waving me a bye...

I think now I can relate to helly... Having a police husband.. Is annoying sometimes..

OK.. I should go and get ready for school..
.
.
.
.
.
Lucas is so busy these days that he rarely comes home.. But these days he looks a bit stressed and pissed all the time when  he is home.. I am worried about him..

Last night he didn't talked to me.. He went stairght to his office room and shut the door. I am trying to call him for nth time now..

"hello.."

"huh. Cabel.?"

" Athy... He left his phone and don't know where the hell he went.. I will call you once I get back to him.. OK..?" he said..

What the..

" ohh. OK cabel.. Thanks.." I said and ended the call.. I fell asleep waiting for his call..

The next day helly and cabel are in my house early in the morning..

" what's it helly.? You are here this early..? " I asked as cabel went to his office room..