Part 22

Athy. P. O. V..

I am done with today's work... I closed my drawer and got ready to go home..luan  and  lina must be tired.. I should buy them ice cream..

I walked outside and saw them talking to  tesa, their class teacher, my colleague.. She is so bright and have character similar to Vivi.. Talking about Vivi .. She  didn't contacted me for three  months now.. I am worried.

Vivi was also my constant support along with helly during my pregnancy.. She suddenly left one day saying  she found a  truth about her family as she was in rush she didn't even said proper goodbye..

Then..she sent me letters through magic mail.. She said she found her real family from whom she was seperated and brought to that forest where lucas found her injured... I was happy for her.

We continued to exchange letters which soon got reduced in numbers to one letter a month.. I should ask cabel to find about  her..

"ohh.. Mommy.. Shall we go now..?"  Luan asked smiling as he packed his things.. Alina  is as usual sleeping.. It's getting late now a days... I should wrap up sooner..

"she.. As usual  played all day long so she fell asleep unnie.." tesa  said as I carried her in my arms and hold Luan 's hand with other..

" yeah.. She must be exhausted. Thanks tesa .." I said and she smiled.. Luan  greeted her  as we went out.

" Luan.. Do you want ice cream..? "I asked and he  nodded a yes  smiling.. My son looks so cute when he smiles..

" let's go.. "I said as I placed my children on baby seat and put on my seat belt.. We went to the supermarket nearby house.

"  mommy.. I will go and buy Icecream.. " Luan  said as he run inside first.. I am carrying lina  in one hand as I pushed the trolley to  get some groceries..

Egg.. Milk.. Did I bought  the cereals..?

"  athy.. how are you doing..?!!" I heard a familiar voice and turned to see Berlin unnie.. My neighbour

"hii unnie..!! i am good.. How are you..?" I asked.. Soon all my neighbours surrounded us.. Oops..now I have to chat for a while I think..

I usually don't have time to know what's going on around me .. My family, even though little, needs all my time and I am content with it.. Chatting with them while shopping or after coming back from school like this.. I do get the gist of what's happening around me..

"huh.. The children are missing..?!!" I asked surprised

" yeah.. You are a teacher yourself still you don't know..?"

" no.. We have never received a news like that" I said..

" it's about that nature school two streets away.. Children in their school have been  missing.. It's around seven children by now I think.. The school is  being tight lipped about this and police are secretly investigating..". Berlin unnie said..

"you know right..? There is a rumour about vampire and other super natural beings are actually true and they are living among humans.!!!!It seems to be true.. I am scared..!!"  jessi unnie said..

My God..!! I was also surprised when supernatural beings  losing their mind in front of others making out existence reveal to humans  as they got  caught on camera.. Cabel  said it's so frustrating to clear the mess.. What's going on in this world.?!! I wish everything get solved soon..

" you know my husband is a police officer  right..? He said he saw a bite mark on the first child they found  and he is dead..!!! "  Celine aunty said.. And everyone gasped..