Chapter 26

Athy's P. O.V.

"athy sunbae ..".

I turned to see Emily my  rookie colleague who joined only  this month   standing  there staring at me  with a troubled Face.. Since she is new, she is always confused but now she look scared

"  head mistress called for you" she said

"I see.. Let's go.." I said as we walked to her room. She looked terrified.. What's going on.?

" ohh.. Athy you came.." she said getting up and rushed towards me

" what's wrong madam..?" I asked as she started weeping..

"athy.. Please take care of the school  for a week.. I.. My husband.. He.."

She stuttered in panic..

" fine fine.. I will take care of it.. Calm down.. Madam what's wrong..?" I asked and she took a few deep breathes

" athy.. My husband is sick... I have to take him to seoul.. Please take care of things until then... "she said and run away..

" What's wrong with her husband..? " I mumbled.

" sunbae.. I heard he might be having that.. You know... How supernatural beings are becoming monsters.. Like that. "she said in panic

" huh.. Wh..what ..?! " I asked and she nodded a yes

" they are saying it's like a disease.. People.. Suddenly.. Turn inot monsters.. And attack people like zombie..  "she started breathing heavy and it took me all my energy to calm her down.. I told her and other girls to end the school early as it only have seven classrooms full of students..

I Sat beside the vending machine sipping my coffee.. Caffeine did it's job and woke up  my tired soul...

Turn into monsters... Yeah.. After that talk in supermarket I started  being aware of my surrounding even though  not to the level of finding those gangsters like Sara.. I know.. The biggest problem right now is.. People turning into monsters.. I mean the supernatural beings.. They lose their human side and completely give in to their cannibalistic nature which is merged in thier DNA..

It's so sad.. I don't know why this is happening  but it's sad and scary..

I came out of my daze as  I heard Luan 's voice.. He is staring at me with those ruby eyes digging holes..

" Luan na.. You should be careful OK..?" I said caressing his head..

"huh.. Something wrong mama ..?" he asked titling his head..

"nothing dear.. I am  saying just in case .." I said.
.
.
.

I drove to the temple and my heart felt bitter.. Coming to this place again... Surely do feel bitter. So bitter.