Part 9

" even if she is the reason. I don't want to forgive lucas... Don't try to please me." I said and she giggled

"of course I won't athy... I am on your side.. Be mad how much you want.. I will support you.. Should I beat him up for you..?" she asked and I giggled..

"its OK..." I said and she is quiet for a while...

" what are you doing..?"

"I am sending lucas a message.. That you had your breakfast and medicines  or else he will scold me.... Done.. " she said opening her eyes and I glared at her.

"you said you are on my side.?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows and she smiled sheepishly..

" it's just something I have to do. I said I support you but I am Not mad at lucas  even though he fucked up.. He is still my lonely wolf boss" she said and giggled.

" You smooth talker.." I said pouting and she caressed her head on my cheek..

"vivi.. What about lucas 's family..?" I asked and she stopped caressing and looked at me stairght  in eyes with a sad face.

"Athy.. You still don't know?" she asked

"huh.. About what.?" I asked tilting my head.

" lucas is abandoned when he is five.. His parents are vampire werewolf hybirds...they  married since they are  each other's mates and everything is fine until they started falling for some other person and They two fight often then one day they decided to seperate and none of them wanted to have lucas since he reminded them of each other and abandoned him in their old house and moved out... Lucas inherited all the assets of his grandmother since she is so upset with her daughter and felt sorry for him.. she left her with no penny and that's how lucas grown up alone all by himself... May be that's why he built that ice castle around him.. He don't talk much and is always silent.. When I asked him why He chose to become a police officer..? He said that way he can keep his mind busy and can kill so many pest whenever he feel pissed and it's more  fun than other jobs. "

She said and I stared at her surprised.. So this so why he  always look like a statue huh..?! Is that why he always work  like he need something to fill his empty soul..?!

" athy.. I know you are mad at him.. But please don't hate him.. He don't even know how to express love  since he never received any in the first place.. He came to the conclusion that love, family and everything is a hassle and would only hurt in the end that's why he was never interested in any girls or didn't even tried to find you.. I am sure he must have accidentally used his domination on you.. "she said looking concerned...

" he also said the same.. Still.. I feel so pissed that I have to comply to his commands just because  he is my mate... I don't know when will I calm down  myself..don't force me it will only anger me even more "I said and she nodded a yes smiling..

" now now.. Sleep..you have to rest well.. "she said pushing me down on the bed..and took the food stand away as she tucked me inside the bed sheet.

" thanks vivi.. I love you " I said and she smiled bright as she closed the curtains and made the room dark... My eyelids shut themselves as my medicines  starts working..

When I wake up again there was movements in the house and I slowly sit up on the bed, my head spinning..

"athy... How do you feel now.?" I heard helly's voice  and blinked my eyes as my vision got clear I saw her sitting beside me worried...

"helly.. Hii.. I am OK now... Much better.. What are you doing here..?"

"of course.. I came to see you .. you idiot.. You didn't take my calls and lucas told me you aren't feeling well.." she said and smiled at her..