Part 11

Lucas came back with tablets and a sandwich.

"here eat this.."

he said and she slowly gulped down the food and tablets... She leaned down on the small visitor's bed and lucas tucked her under the bedsheet. He sit beside her until she fall asleep and got up.. He turned to her and his lips curved into a small smile as  she is  holding his pinky with her whole hand. He laid down on the couch nearby..
.
.
.
Athy woke up to see lucas and lily still sleeping.. She walked to lucas and he looked so cold. She covered him with  her blanket and went to fresh up.

she left the room after a while and walked to the counter and asked details about lily's discharge

" your husband already paid the bill mam"

"what..? He did..?.. OK thanks" she said and was about to walk back to her room.

"hello athanasia.." she heard a voice and turned to see Sebastian staring at her with a bright smile... She smiled back as she greeted him

"hello Sebastian.." she said

" if you don't mind.. Can I buy you a coffee..?" he asked and she nodded a yes .they went to the cafeteria and took a seat at  the corner after buying their coffee

" so how are you and your nanny doing now.. Feeling better .?" he asked.

"we are good.. Thanks..." she said with a confused face..

" lucas told me... He suddenly called last night asking for a favour that he wants to use the teleportation portal.. We aren't allowed to use it for personal use. Since all the branch stations have their receiving end on seoul main station and he will get caught if he use it for personal needs so he had to use the subway entrance.. It must have cost him his week's worth magic power.. "he kept talking and athy stared at him surprised.

'is that how he suddenly appeared in front of me..?!! He used his one week worth of magic power to come here..?!!' she thought her heart thumped louder as her lips curved into a small smile ..

" what are you doing here hyung ..? "they turned to see lucas staring at them with a blank face.

" I came to see you all.. And lucas.. What are you gonna do with those two idiots..? I caught them last night like you said " Sebastian said and athy stared at him surprised...

" sia.. You go and be with aunty.. She is alone." lucas said but athy stared at him like she need explantion..

" who is he talking about..? "she asked and he sighed..

" those two scumbags. "he mumbled and her eyes wided in surprise

" you caught them ..?! What are you gonna do with them.?" she asked

" I do want to kill them in most interesting way possible, but I can't since I am a police officer myself right..? " he said with a smug face and sinister smile and she stared at him with a blank face.

" Sebastian.. Please make sure he won't do anything crazy.. "

she said and he laughed  nodding a yes ... Then she walked past them.. Lucas talked with Sebastian for a while and when he came  back.. Athy was in the lobby talking to a staff nurse. He entered the room and saw lily is sitting on the bed. He froze for a moment as he isn't yet ready to talk with her but her motherly aura calmed him down when she turned and smiled at him Waving a hi. He bowed a hello as he Sat beside her on the stool

"hii..lucas..even though this isn't how I wanted to meet you.. I am glad I finally did .. You are more handsome in person.." she said smiling..

When athy entered the room she is surprised to see lucas talking so friendly with lily and her lips curved into a smile without knowing herself.then she joined them and lucas stayed with them for the rest of the day but he had to go back since there is an emergency..  there is another new  victim and cabel called to back to the station   .