Chapter 35

Lucas was looking at his case files with a serious face..

Lucas. P. O. V..

'to think the drugs sold out to that school guys were actually produced by that  damn anastacius...

But it's good that I got a  lead in this never ending case.. Why can't I able to find anything else about him.. It's pissing me off..

I opened a strange looking box.. It was found at the site of drug production.. If its not for those fucking formalities, i Would have burnt that whole damn building to ashes.

As soon as I opened that strange box, I started feeing dizzy.. I can feel my blood rushing.. This is..!! Fuck NO..!!!

I was doing just fine until now.. Just why..?!! Why when I finally risked everything and get back to my family...?!! No.. I should get a hold of myself before it takes over...

First I have to leave the house.. I should have just stayed in the station.. I walked towards the door and opened it.. But I can  tell.. I can't control  it  until I reach station, so I decided to  lock myself in the room.. I finally reached the room and tried searching for my only medicine ..

Where is it ..?!!  I put in this draawer though. That magic stone master gave me.. It slows down the symptoms and I would control it over time..

"lucas... are you OK..?!!" I felt my heart stop beating when I heard her voice.. I slowly looked up and saw her staring at me concerned..

 I slowly looked up and saw her staring at me concerned

(Their outfits)

I felt my senses sharpening.. My inisde tingling with a mix of power and  anticipation as I saw her eyes.. The mild scent of her perfume in the air hitting my highly sensitive nose intoxicates me as a   rush of heightened awareness courses through my  veins..

Athy's P. O. V.

"sia.. Get out..haah.. Got to our kid's room and lock  it..haah...no matter what happens.. Don't ever... Haah.. open the door... GO.."

he shouted panting as he grabbed the desk for support.. When he looked up again.. I  felt chills down my spine.. His eyes are glowing a dangerous red... His teeth elongates..  His skin takes on a cool, almost ethereal texture.. The air  itself seems to pulse with a new energy, creating an otherworldly atmosphere...

What is going on..?!! What's wrong with him..?!!

"what's wrong with you..?!" I asked as I took a step towards him and he walked  back

"sia.. Haah.. Please.. Go out." he said almost like begging me.. I felt a sharp pain in heart hearing his voice as I saw him struggling... Don't tell me... Is this because of that disease..?!! Is lucas turning into a monster..?!!

"lucas.. Calm down..do you have any medicine ..where is it..?!! I will help you find them.." I said as I took another step towards him and I froze up when he fell down without a support...