Chapter 29

Luan came out of the classroom after waking up from his little nap and looked around for Alina..

"hey Luan.. Come play with us.." he turned to see one of his classmates asking With a ball in his hand.

"nope. Don't wanna" he said walking ahead.. He saw a bunch of girls playing happily.

" hey." he called and one of a girl with red hair in pigtails stare at him blushing.

"ohh... Luan.." she said smiling.. Other little girls also rounded them up

"did you know where is Alina..?" he asked and she pouted

"you won't talk to me.? I want to be your friend " she said and he stared at her like he is already done with her..he noticed a green haired girl in their gang looking down with a guilty face

" hey.. Do you know where she is..?" he asked and she flinched.. That red haired girl signalled her to shut up..

" she.. She.. Ran away.. We asked her to share her bunny with us and she said no.. So.." that red haired girl closed her mouth with her hand as the other girls tried to push and take her away

"hey move away.." Luan said his eyes glowing a dangerous red.. That red haired girl is a fox.. her tail came out in fear ..he took a step forward and the other girls run away in fear as his eyes are glowing in a dangerous red..

"then..?" he asked and she trembled

" we tried to take it from her and that bunny's ear tore  .. She run away crying.." she said and crouched down holding her head.. He walked away..

" is this why Lina don't have any friends..?" he mumbled as he ran around the playground looking for  his twin sister

" Lina... Alina.. "he called her.. He guessed where she might be and leaned down looking inside the tunnel slide to see her sitting there crouched her face buried on her knees crying..

(their outfit)

(their outfit)

The clouds got darker and he also crawled inside the tunnel and sat beside her.

" lina.." he shook her and she looked up her face red..he wiped her tears with his handkerchief and she took it from him and sniffed.

"eww.. You dummy.. That's my hand kerchief" he said frowning which turned into a chuckle seeing his sister's face swollen

"lina..you look like a dumbling.." he said pinching Her cheek..she pushed his hand away looking upset and sit straight.

"mama will fix your bunny for you.. Don't cry.." he said patting her head ..

" hmm.." she hummed back..

"then why are you upset..?" he asked

" Lina don't have any friends" she said. He stared at her with a 'here she goes again' face.