Chapter 32

Athy's P. O. V.

I went to the room and sit on the bed dazed.. Haah.. What lily said kept rewinding in my mind... I pulled out the drawer in the base of the bed and took out a pillow.

I placed it beside me and put a separate bedsheet there.. Now, This will be my safety wall.. If that jerk come across this pillow I will push him down.. Hmph..

I covered myself in blanket and turned off the light.. It's so cold today.. What is that jerk doing out there..?

Lucas. P. O. V.

When I get back the lights are turned off in the room.. Did she fell asleep..?  I changed my dress and came out.. I didn't turned on the light not to wake her up and I can see well in dark as I am a vampire..

Huh.. What is this..? Pfft.. She placed a pillow between us?!  She is still the same.. Sia act childish when she is mad.. I lied down and saw her sleeping peacefully..

I gently caressed her hair.. Haah.. How much I missed this..?!! Even if she place a pillow like this.. I am damn happy to sleep beside her..she got even more beautiful now.. Her hair grew even longer and her bangs grew a little and she parted it looking a bit mature than before, still.. So beautiful..

My heart beated  fast when my eyes got locked on her lips like it got reminded of  how it feels to kiss her.. How much warmth and comfort it gets while kissing her.. I suddenly miss my wolf..i would  often miss him..
.
.
.
I opened my eyes as i felt a Warm hand on my face to see a pair of jewels staring  at me smiling bright..

"good morning daddy..!!" Lina said in  a cute voice smiling bright... My daughter's smile  is brighter than sunshine..I Sat up smiling and looked around.. Shoot.. It's  ten in the morning..!!  I can't believe  I slept like a baby.. How long has it been since I slept like this..?!! Without medication..?  May  be it's because sia was next to me last night..

"daddy..? You okay..?" she asked titling Her head..

"huh.. Yeah.. I am.. Morning sunshine.." I said and she giggled

"daddy.. Am I sunshine..?" she asked..

"hmm..brighter than sunshine..!!" I said and she hugged me giggling .. Hmm.. So warm.. She ran out as I went to shower.. I came out to see sia chatting with aunty and helena..

Cabel is out in the garden playing with Luan and Charlie is watching them in his stroller.. Lina ran towards me..

" daddy... Let's play." she said dragging me out.. I sit beside charlie 's stroller and looked around... It's so lively.!!  The whole house is filled with laughter.

"gyaahh.. Haah.." I turned as Charlie raised his hands making cute sounds asking me to lift him up.. I carried him in my arms and he giggled.. Pfft.. He is like cabel junior.. Always smiling bright..

"ohh.. Charlie.. Are you having fun with uncle.?" I turned to cabel who is staring at us with his baseball bat in his shoulder..

"  charlie  is so cute right lucas.?" he asked

"of course..he is my  nephew .." I said and he giggled

" he looks  like me though" he shrugged proudly

"not at all.. He is more cuter.." I said and Charlie made cute sounds..

"see.. Even Charlie agrees.."

"daddy.. Shall we play..?" Luan asked running  to me..

He started talking to me after that incident..

" do you like baseball?" I asked as charlie climbed to cabel and he sit back to let Lina feed him apple juice.. Pfft.. She loves being  big sister to him.