Part 5

Lucas came inside the house carrying her luggage with the driver.. Sebastian went back.. The driver placed the luggage down and went out..

He saw athy and vivi chatting and giggling as they removed the clothes from furnitures..she turned and saw lucas standing there staring at her.

" oh you came..? Left them there.. I will take care of them.." she  said walking to him..

Athy's. P. O. V..

"about setting the house.. Do you need help.?"

he asked.. I thought about it for a while  and nodded a yes.. Yeah.. He should also work his ass off since we live together here

"help me move the furniture since I can't do that alone... I will take care of the rest.."

I said and he nodded yes as he took off his shirt.. Well.. It's a yummy sight... I would never get bored of staring at his body.. Look at those muscles.. I turned back before he caught me staring..

I told him to move all the furnitures as I wish and he really did without a complaint... It looks like It's too easy for him.. He isn't even sweating.. Then he went out to buy lunch and I vaccumed the whole house... Did he went to buy food or prepare food...? He is taking so long..

When I came out of the shower he entered talking to someone as handed me the food as I sit on the dining table, Then he gave me cards of restaurants, grocery store, errand shop etc.. When did he collected all this..? Wait. Is that why he is late..?

He is surprisingly  reliable..!! Then he went to shower.. I ate my lunch staring outside...

Then someone came and it's the electrician soon a plumber also came.. Lucas said he have work in his office and rushed out...

Before evening the whole house is setted up as helly also came and helped me set the house.. It's still feel empty.. So I ordered some things online and sit on the couch in the balcony .. I love this view.. This place is so peaceful.. I can hear birds chirping.. Sounds of insects and sky turning into beautiful shades as the sun sets and I sipped my favourite chocolate drink happily humming my favourite song..

I received a notification and it's from lucas..

Do whatever you want.. But don't make it too bright.. I like to be in darker place

Yeah I almost forgot this guy is a half vampire.. Thank goodness I didn't chose flashy  colours... I sent a OK back.. I asked him texting that can I decorate the house a little..

The day went too fast.. Vivi is sleeping beside me cutely.. She got tired from helping me... She can't do much but she  really wanted to help...I patted her head and she smiled in sleep.. It's amusing how she can  sleep comfortably in this upside down position..?!!

I got a call from lily and then  talked with her for God know how long... I told lily that I found my mate  and got married .. She is so happy for  me and keep calling me asking if I am OK.? Do I need any help... She felt sad that she can't attend my wedding..well..her health is not in good state, so I don't wanted  to bother her..

Lucas. P. O. V.

I checked the password and pressed it.. They fixed the security  system quite well.. I entered and the house is so silent.. Did she went outside.? I told her to tell me if  she did..

I looked around and found her sleeping on the couch in the balcony and vivi sleeping above her in the ceiling.. I walked towards her and her phone display showed someone is on call..

My angel..? Who's this lady.? Should I answer the call or just end it..? I should inform her she fell asleep right.?

"hello.." I said and there is silence